PDA

View Full Version : Refreshing

SilverDragon
09-28-2005, 02:15 PM
This happened to me the other day, and I've been meaning to post about it, but couldn't focus long enough to type it in.

I'm riding down through West Orange on Route 23 through the woods on the way to Verona. There was a police officer directing traffic and he motioned for traffic in my direction to stop for a car to pull out. It wasn't too long a distance between me and him, but it wasn't too short where it would have been too much of a problem.

He said something to me that I didn't hear, and I quickly lifted the visor to hear it again. "You should have done an endo," he said smiling. I thought that was refreshing. (not that I can do an endo!)

Any other stories such as this one?

High_Revs_17
09-28-2005, 02:20 PM
Seems like just a friendly brother rider who happens to be a cop. That's something I wouldn't expect to hear though, ha-ha.

soda7o
09-28-2005, 02:53 PM
This happened to me the other day, and I've been meaning to post about it, but couldn't focus long enough to type it in.

I'm riding down through West Orange on Route 23 through the woods on the way to Verona. There was a police officer directing traffic and he motioned for traffic in my direction to stop for a car to pull out. It wasn't too long a distance between me and him, but it wasn't too short where it would have been too much of a problem.

He said something to me that I didn't hear, and I quickly lifted the visor to hear it again. "You should have done an endo," he said smiling. I thought that was refreshing. (not that I can do an endo!)

Any other stories such as this one?

yeah they set up a road block and th ecop curesed at us and yelled at us..buthe did smile after handing us 5 tickets each.. :lol:
nosorry all my cop related stories are all bad non good...