09-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Yikes!!!! :wow:

http://money.cnn.com/2005/09/21/news/economy/rita_threat/index.htm

Rev
09-21-2005, 02:52 PM
i need a hug...this sux

High_Revs_17
09-21-2005, 02:59 PM
I love their bullshit anticipation reason in order to price gouge the hell out of us at the pumps!!! :2finger:

soda7o
09-21-2005, 03:10 PM
I love their bullshit anticipation reason in order to price gouge the hell out of us at the pumps!!! :2finger:

i am with revs.. ther ewas no reaosn to raise the proce of gas after katirina or what ever her name is and thre is no reason to rais after sand y or what ever.. its just excuses... bad excuses...

RonJ83
09-21-2005, 07:04 PM
that is total BS cause there is a refinery in Linden and yet our gas prices are still so high. i dont get it, i mean im all for corporate america but this is rediculous.

soda7o
09-21-2005, 07:10 PM
that is total BS cause there is a refinery in Linden and yet our gas prices are still so high. i dont get it, i mean im all for corporate america but this is rediculous.

Amenits all bullshit. just an excuse to get richer and milk us for all we got..it must be cause we are balck.. !

Vin
09-21-2005, 07:29 PM
+1 to all.

It's a convenient excuse.

Mack
09-21-2005, 08:26 PM
I don't mean to bust your guys bubble....I think gas is to high also but the fact is it's a non-renewable fuel source....it takes a very large amount of money and energy to not only find oil but manufactor it and other countries are coming onto the world stage and using more oil thus creating more demand....the fact is gas has been underpriced for a few years now and it's just leveling out......have any of you thought about the cost to drill for oil....I mean hell it's costing some of my companies clients 300,000 dollars to put a total of 900 feet of drill pipe into the ground and the off shore rigs are blow out 3000 feet af a minimum....not to mention the cost of a floating drill rig...works on that rig...do you want to be on a drill in a hurricane for 3 months at a time......so yes gas prices suck but nothing is going to change until people stop using it that's the plain simple true...and as a precentage these are not the worst gas prices the US has seen.....gas/gallon is not over minimum wage as it was in the 70's and concidering the minimum wage is at an all time low in this country prices aren't that horrible......so either shut up and pay for the shit or ride your pedal bike to work.....just my .02 cents