PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Kawasaki ZX6R Track bike

ffejtable
05-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Finally putting my 2006 ZX6R on the track for good, so I need to sell my 2001 ZX6R. This has been my track bike for the last 4 seasons and its been very good to me. In fact the first weekend I had it out on the track is when I got my bump to red!

Mods that I can think of are minimal.. front stainless lines, nrc stator cover, D&D bolt-on exhaust, woodcraft rearsets and woodcraft clipons.

Its been down a few times, but nothing major other than right clipon/rearset which is why I put on the woodcrafts.

Full track bodywork is included, only the upper and lower is installed currently, the fender and tail are included but I never had a reason to put them on.

Oil changed frequently (4 trackdays at the most).

The front wheel that is shown is NOT included. It will come with the blue wheel that I currently have on my 636.

This is a mechanically sound bike that would be great for a 1st/2nd year track rider. Title is clear, and in my possession. You could put this bike back on the street if you wanted although you would need to do some work to make it street legal (headlights, turn signals, etc).

Asking a very reasonable $2000 for a quick sale.

JimRBlue
05-27-2009, 05:32 PM
How much for the sticker on the windscreen??

ffejtable
05-27-2009, 09:36 PM
How much for the sticker on the windscreen??

Free! But you gotta earn it.. Keep working out that right wrist. ;)

ffejtable
07-04-2009, 10:24 PM
BUMP! Make a reasonable offer, I need to make room in the backyard! :)