PDA

View Full Version : How About an SBA meet before winter time!!!

Rev
09-12-2005, 03:17 PM
I haven't really met some of you...only guys who were from tristate. Why don't you guys get an SBA meet together..just a suggestion..this may be in the wrong section but I don't see much action in the nj section...Hope fully we can get something started up.... And I want a sticker.. :nod2:

soda7o
09-12-2005, 03:38 PM
I haven't really met some of you...only guys who were from tristate. Why don't you guys get an SBA meet together..just a suggestion..this may be in the wrong section but I don't see much action in the nj section...Hope fully we can get something started up.... And I want a sticker.. :nod2:

well alot of peol are form outside of the tristate ( FL and shit) so it will behard.. but iam down for a meet.. s long as your girl brings som eof her hot little friends for me i mean us

PitsVtec
09-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Good idea and I'll only go if the time is right....other appointments can be a conflict for me.

Brian78
09-12-2005, 03:44 PM
sure, hooters in wayne tomorrow night!

Rev
09-12-2005, 04:04 PM
lol....i was thinking more of a nice meet not a parking lot meet...like a ride through hawks or bear...or high point...on a sunday

PitsVtec
09-12-2005, 04:10 PM
lol....i was thinking more of a nice meet not a parking lot meet...like a ride through hawks or bear...or high point...on a sunday

or on a Saturday...

I'm working on my Masters and have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays...so that counts me out!

Vin
09-12-2005, 04:13 PM
I'm sure this can be arranged! Except it will not have any snazzy name with "fest" attached to the end of it. :nod2:

I'm thinking late October or Early November so that people can prepare/plan/arrange babysitters (me) for it.

TomMatas3
09-12-2005, 04:14 PM
I don't get out of work til 9pm.. anyone goin to Hooters that late?

njf4i
09-12-2005, 04:16 PM
I'm down for a meet & ride.

We always could set up a saturday morning New Hope Ride. Vinnny and a couple of us did it earlier this year and it was a great time. Some nice scenic roads and great outdoor lunch to top it all off.

If you want a leader I can do it this saturday, or its gonna have to be the weekend of 10/8.

Let me know what you think....

soda7o
09-12-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm down for a meet & ride.

We always could set up a saturday morning New Hope Ride. Vinnny and a couple of us did it earlier this year and it was a great time. Some nice scenic roads and great outdoor lunch to top it all off.

If you want a leader I can do it this saturday, or its gonna have to be the weekend of 10/8.

Let me know what you think....

ill go only if we can go on that dirt road again... :lol:

njf4i
09-12-2005, 05:47 PM
ill go only if we can go on that dirt road again... :lol:
No i was gonna take the route that we took back from new hope. No dirt roads, no accidents on 29. Just scenic and nice.

Ya bastid :jerkit:

ronin_01r1
09-12-2005, 05:55 PM
well alot of peol are form outside of the tristate ( FL and shit) so it will behard.. but iam down for a meet.. s long as your girl brings som eof her hot little friends for me i mean us

leave early and take your time to get to this meet. and hot little girls are good too. :lol:

soda7o
09-12-2005, 06:26 PM
leave early and take your time to get to this meet. and hot little girls are good too. :lol:

impossible.. youpeople dont know me that well //but i am alwasy late... alwasy running late atleast.. (thats part of the reason i got a truck i figured it would stop me from speeding.. now i just speed in a big truck :lol: )

and yes lots of little momies please.. :wink:

NJf4I i am assuming that routexanons led us on.. ? i like that route... i like it alot...

njf4i
09-12-2005, 06:27 PM
NJf4I i am assuming that routexanons led us on.. ? i like that route... i like it alot...
That would be correct sir. But were gonna start from the stewarts and work are way to new hope. :evil2:

soda7o
09-12-2005, 06:28 PM
That would be correct sir. But were gonna start from the stewarts and work are way to new hope. :evil2:

so we are not going to go on the dirt road..? NOOOOOOOOOH
:lol:
count me in..

Kennedy
09-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Stewarts? Who said stewarts...im in

njf4i
09-12-2005, 08:59 PM
So now we just need Rev to pick the date and we'll set it up.

We can do a meet spot in central nj at the 28 mcdonalds and a second meet at the lebanon stewarts.

Than we'll take our route to rt 12 rt12 to rt32 into lambertville. Cross the free bridge and enjoy some lunch.

Then we'll see if anyone wants to rip it back and we'll be good to go.

So when is the date REV???

JasonB
09-12-2005, 09:13 PM
I'm sure this can be arranged! Except it will not have any snazzy name with "fest" attached to the end of it. :nod2:

I'm thinking late October or Early November so that people can prepare/plan/arrange babysitters (me) for it.
yes please wait until then. I can ride then

please!!!

Qetesh
09-12-2005, 10:40 PM
So now we just need Rev to pick the date and we'll set it up.

We can do a meet spot in central nj at the 28 mcdonalds and a second meet at the lebanon stewarts.

Than we'll take our route to rt 12 rt12 to rt32 into lambertville. Cross the free bridge and enjoy some lunch.

Then we'll see if anyone wants to rip it back and we'll be good to go.

So when is the date REV???

Or we can always go to New Hope, PA :LOL:

I'm down for this, think it's a great idea!

Rev, if you need or want any help organizing let me know!

Rev
09-13-2005, 11:57 AM
hey guys i haven't read in about a day or so but yes I do want to do this. i will get some of my friends together too, we will have about 8 or so other bikes not including you guys. I like that deal nick. I'm gonna start getting some dates which will be good for everyone.

Cakes206
09-13-2005, 12:06 PM
http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=870&page=1