PDA

View Full Version : I got..

soda7o
09-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Fucking raped sat...
5 tickets... FUCK the police
it sis a long story but ill try to wrtie about it later..somehiglieghs
speeding upwards of 130mh road block by bridger .. than analy being raped by NYC highway patrol till my anus was 97" in diameter...

have a good day

PitsVtec
09-12-2005, 11:35 AM
LOL...guess you won't learn your lesson about white lining and speeding....you never know what lies ahead and yet you chance every minute of it...YOUR ILL!!!! LOL

Ron told me about this last night....pay your bills punk!!!

cbr_F4i_Chick
09-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Man that stinks...maybe the cop won't show up on trial date- plead NG...that's what i'm hoping for myself....hehe. Sorry 2 hear about that...FTP!!!!

soda7o
09-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Man that stinks...maybe the cop won't show up on trial date- plead NG...that's what i'm hoping for myself....hehe. Sorry 2 hear about that...FTP!!!!

pits - ron who? hi revs.. that punk

well the ticket si for 90mph in a 50 but we were going way over that lats i looked i notiec 139... :) oh well and f4i chick... this is a highway cop..his only jobis to make out lives miserable and com eto court..
he freaking called for a raod block that pussy... he didnt ven chase us... i am pretty sure he never cloced us caus ewe were way ove r 100 the whole way thru and he didnt yell atme but i was leading and also he was inconsistant saying heclokedc at at alsmot 100 or 95 ut giving us a ticket for 90

i am going to see mylawer later on today wich me luck..

PitsVtec
09-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Not that Ron....he didn't go....I heard from Ron J and heard about the accident from Nick. That day must have been a mess huh?

soda7o
09-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Not that Ron....he didn't go....I heard from Ron J and heard about the accident from Nick. That day must have been a mess huh?

how the fuck did ronj know i had 5 tickets tht day he wasnt even there..?HMMMM
and did nick come out sat..

PitsVtec
09-12-2005, 11:54 AM
I don't know how he knew. Did you post it on the other site...he said a few of you got 5 tickets a piece. I did talk to Toky, but I don't think he told me, I'm pretty sure it was Ron...Nick is NJF4i....he might of said something too....I don't know, but I was told yesterday...and about the accident too

soda7o
09-12-2005, 11:58 AM
I don't know how he knew. Did you post it on the other site...he said a few of you got 5 tickets a piece. I did talk to Toky, but I don't think he told me, I'm pretty sure it was Ron...Nick is NJF4i....he might of said something too....I don't know, but I was told yesterday...and about the accident too

yeah me and my boy dave got 5 a pop.. the onlyway they cought us is witha road block on the bridge.. i felt honerd that they would stop the entire traffic in SI just for me andmy friends.. .
i am not sure how ron knew.. maybe someone else posted it onanother board...

I Ride
09-12-2005, 12:54 PM
cops suck

njf4i
09-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Thats a sorry excuse to not make the meet spot in the morning.

But to clear this all up, i think i was the one that told pitsvtec that you got 5 tickets. She was saying something about how she loved you, or wanted you. I just wanted to quiet her up. :evil2:

soda7o
09-12-2005, 12:59 PM

But to clear this all up, i think i was the one that told pitsvtec that you got 5 tickets. She was saying something about how she loved you, or wanted you. I just wanted to quiet her up. :evil2:

so she likes bad boizzzzz...? (sorry rev)
btw nick did you end up gong out? i ended up passing out..

njf4i
09-12-2005, 01:05 PM
so she likes bad boizzzzz...? (sorry rev)
btw nick did you end up gong out? i ended up passing out..

Yeah i made it from my room where i put on shorts to my couch in my living room. I didn't do a damn thing.

PitsVtec
09-12-2005, 01:09 PM

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING - you damn fool.....lol! Soda is a trouble maker and Nick you smell. LOL!!! You boys can be bad together...I'll keep my distance and stay with my non-trouble maker man Rev!

You both should have come to the party...no excuses!!!!!!!!!

Kawibabe
09-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Damn man, that sucks! Good luck in court. :(

cbr_F4i_Chick
09-12-2005, 02:02 PM
yeah me and my boy dave got 5 a pop.. the onlyway they cought us is witha road block on the bridge.. i felt honerd that they would stop the entire traffic in SI just for me andmy friends.. .
i am not sure how ron knew.. maybe someone else posted it onanother board...

How much you wanna bet that the same state cop pulled us over??? I got shotdown by radar at the Bradley Avenue Exit on SI since they hide behind the underpass...Also, now in place are those stupid work zone areas on the xpressway, so the points jump up double time. :LOL:

soda7o
09-12-2005, 02:15 PM
How much you wanna bet that the same state cop pulled us over??? I got shotdown by radar at the Bradley Avenue Exit on SI since they hide behind the underpass...Also, now in place are those stupid work zone areas on the xpressway, so the points jump up double time. :LOL:

what was funny was i stoped by bradley ave on the side of the road and waited fo myboys only to realize they were ahead of me.. fast forward to.... as we are getting bythe outercrosing bridge anothe highway jack ass pulls up and says hey which on of you you guys was stoped on the th side of the expressway by bradley .. i was like ME! he said yeah i was sitting onthe side street video taping your plate cause i knew youw ere going to do somethign stupid..! so if you tried to run i had your plate
my reply
1 i would not run ( yeah right) two thats very nice instead of mayeb thinking i need help you sit on your fat as and video tape my plate ( greate use of tax dolalrs youfucking pig) 3 hmm i think that profiling and you admited to it..
ofcourse not in those words... he just went back to his car.. i hate fucking pigs.. especiallyones that profile like that

may their daughter get anally raped by crack heads..!

Vin
09-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Sounds like some drama.

Rev
09-12-2005, 03:12 PM
damn soda bo boda...some shit your into now...i guess you ahve to sell your bike huh

soda7o
09-12-2005, 03:37 PM
damn soda bo boda...some shit your into now...i guess you ahve to sell your bike huh

not really... 4 out of 5 are just $$fines no point all non moving vio;lations all equipment bullshit

1 is speeding 90 in a 50 which is a mandetory courdate and a min of 8points hmm hmmm but since i am a shady fucker and i technically liveinPA not in ny the points willnot be aplied to my license.. in PA ... so HA and FTP!
but since i am a prick i do not want to pay shit and ratehr pay 1000 bucks to a lwer than pay 300 to ny and let some stupid as pig witha dildo up his ass win...

Vin
09-12-2005, 03:44 PM
You got the 90 in a 50 in SI? You'll lose.

Taz
09-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Good luck with the tickets. They love to take your money.

soda7o
09-12-2005, 03:49 PM
You got the 90 in a 50 in SI? You'll lose.

technically..
he said he had us at over 95 when he jumped out of teh car .. than he put 90 on the ticket.. also i was way over 100 so i have no cluee how he determined 90 he was lyuing thru his ass... its a mandetory court date anyway so i have to show up might as well get alaywer .,...

Vin
09-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Don't bother wasting your money on a lawyer. SI has the highest conviction rate of all boroughs. You will lose.

Rev
09-12-2005, 04:03 PM
shit man...that's why i don't speed..not even worth it...dont they ahve 3 strikes and your out rule...you know i heard if they give you a 100+ over the speed limit it would be thrown out of court...cuz you can't chase a bike at that speeds

soda7o
09-12-2005, 04:47 PM
shit man...that's why i don't speed..not even worth it...dont they ahve 3 strikes and your out rule...you know i heard if they give you a 100+ over the speed limit it would be thrown out of court...cuz you can't chase a bike at that speeds

technically he didnt chase us he called ahea for a reaod blok and port authority set up a road block by outer crossing bridge

i also jus tlooking into teh turn signal law and inPA it is not required so i might be able to get away with this one.. also the no license plate light and plat obstruction..
i am dealing witha few lawyers right now..

Vin
09-12-2005, 05:10 PM
technically he didnt chase us he called ahea for a reaod blok and port authority set up a road block by outer crossing bridge

i also jus tlooking into teh turn signal law and inPA it is not required so i might be able to get away with this one.. also the no license plate light and plat obstruction..
i am dealing witha few lawyers right now..

I can see you beating the equipment violations -- that shit's bullshit anyway, the cop was looking for filler material -- but the speeding's gonna be a tough one. Remember, I fought the 83 in a 50 and lost -- to the "forgiving" female SI judge. The guy judge is a MAAAAAAAAAAAJOR hard-on.

soda7o
09-12-2005, 05:16 PM
I can see you beating the equipment violations -- that shit's bullshit anyway, the cop was looking for filler material -- but the speeding's gonna be a tough one. Remember, I fought the 83 in a 50 and lost -- to the "forgiving" female SI judge. The guy judge is a MAAAAAAAAAAAJOR hard-on.

so i have heard... two judges one is a real ass.. even a lawyer told me that..

Tonupboy
09-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Aw man....that sucks the big one, bro!! What a PITA!

RonJ83
09-20-2005, 09:32 AM
LOL...guess you won't learn your lesson about white lining and speeding....you never know what lies ahead and yet you chance every minute of it...YOUR ILL!!!! LOL

Ron told me about this last night....pay your bills punk!!!

just for the record, it was Your Moms Box (Andrew, hes popo) that told me about Kons incident, and i just passed it on. As of late i havent had any problems riding on SI, its always good to know im the only person running a stock bike.

Vin
09-20-2005, 09:43 AM
its always good to know im the only person running a stock bike.

Mine is too. Sorta.

RonJ83
09-20-2005, 09:50 AM
Mine is too. Sorta.

im gonna leave the apperance stock and do some engine work so i can push it and yet still be under the radar. what part of SI are you in?

Vin
09-20-2005, 09:54 AM
im gonna leave the apperance stock and do some engine work so i can push it and yet still be under the radar. what part of SI are you in?

Travis, right near the movies on 440.

RonJ83
09-20-2005, 10:02 AM
cool i know where thats at, are you a country donuts guy?

Vin
09-20-2005, 10:03 AM
cool i know where thats at, are you a country donuts guy?

Uh, no. Riding from parking lot to parking lot with a bunch of kids isn't my scene.

RonJ83
09-20-2005, 10:06 AM
Uh, no. Riding from parking lot to parking lot with a bunch of kids isn't my scene.

ditto

soda7o
09-20-2005, 11:24 AM
just for the record, it was Your Moms Box (Andrew, hes popo) that told me about Kons incident, and i just passed it on. As of late i havent had any problems riding on SI, its always good to know im the only person running a stock bike.

wait your moms box gave me the tickerts or he just heard about it..
what pct is he in.. my boy E is in 160 and i think my friend pete is in 123 or 122 or some crap

RonJ83
09-20-2005, 11:53 AM
no he didnt give you a ticket, i dont think he would ticket a fellow rider. as for what precint hes at im not sure, he heard it while riding on the island from what i understand but he works in brooklyn.

High_Revs_17
09-20-2005, 04:06 PM
Roadblock? Dude you're on a bike, there's no such thing, put the hammer down and get outta there gumby!

soda7o
09-20-2005, 04:10 PM
Roadblock? Dude you're on a bike, there's no such thing, put the hammer down and get outta there gumby!
they blocked the entire outer crossing bridge and were letting one car at a time go thru i didnt knwoit was fo us till it was to late

RonJ83
09-20-2005, 10:47 PM
outerbridge gets roadblocks late at night for drunk ass kiddies going back to jersey and vice versa (jersy shore nights) road block is due to old grandpops and grandmoms complaining too much. they close the gothals for repairs, best bridge to use is the "other one"

soda7o
09-21-2005, 11:35 AM
outerbridge gets roadblocks late at night for drunk ass kiddies going back to jersey and vice versa (jersy shore nights) road block is due to old grandpops and grandmoms complaining too much. they close the gothals for repairs, best bridge to use is the "other one"

bayone... :)

RonJ83
09-21-2005, 11:41 AM
bayone... :)

indeed, but too many people are scared to go that route cause its TOO ghetto. :nod2: