PDA

View Full Version : Does re-mapping void warranty

Rev
09-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Does re-mapping void warranty Does re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warrantyDoes re-mapping void warranty

but my real question is how did the chicken cross the road :crazy:

soda7o
09-08-2005, 05:36 PM
the chicken never crossed th road.. i ate it! it wsa kosher
and what they dont know wont hurt them or you lol

and stop eating shrooms mnother father

CBRBob
09-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Only on a hd.

AfricanBootyScratcher
09-11-2005, 10:19 AM
No, if done by an authorised dealer/cervice center

MrQuickR1
09-11-2005, 08:51 PM
According to the Yamaha manual, "a qualified" person/tech can perform the work. It does notvoid the warranty.
And btw, if you are talking about remapping a pcIII, then you already altered the factory settings by installing the pc, so what difference does it make to remap it?

Rev
09-12-2005, 03:15 PM
According to the Yamaha manual, "a qualified" person/tech can perform the work. It does notvoid the warranty.
And btw, if you are talking about remapping a pcIII, then you already altered the factory settings by installing the pc, so what difference does it make to remap it?

no i didn't change it out yet..i'm just kinda worried that it will void the warranty....And I was gonna go through a buddy of mine who remaps it from his lap top so that really wouldn't qualify him huh...but we'll see..i'll call up derrick from sport honda and see what he says... :wave2: