09-08-2005, 02:11 PM
:omg: eh :omg:

Throttle
09-08-2005, 02:14 PM
LOL.. did you take those yesterday

neebelung
09-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Awesome bike, Rev. Looks great!!

Question - is that the reflective tape/striping on your wheels, or is it just the way the light's hitting it in the photo?

Rev
09-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Awesome bike, Rev. Looks great!!

Question - is that the reflective tape/striping on your wheels, or is it just the way the light's hitting it in the photo?
Those are reflectors from www.ridesafer.com ...pitsvtechas them too on hers but it's from www.tapeworks.com ...it really looks sharp in person it matches the RR stock red stickers..it reflects when a light hits it..like a camera flas :wave2:

and no i did not take em yesterday

BurnCycle
09-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Something ‘bout a black bike that looks so much meaner. :cool:

Love the pipes. :nod2:

High_Revs_17
09-08-2005, 02:54 PM
I remember that bike now...has the Laser exhaust (I think).

neebelung
09-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Those are reflectors from www.ridesafer.com ...pitsvtechas them too on hers but it's from www.tapeworks.com ...it really looks sharp in person it matches the RR stock red stickers..it reflects when a light hits it..like a camera flas :wave2:

and no i did not take em yesterday

Coolness! Good to know they look good! Chris (NeonSpeedRT) ordered those from tapeworks as well, but he hasn't put them on yet. (once I get my rims powdercoated, I might get them, too).

The whole bike just looks awesome, man... :nod2:

Kawibabe
09-08-2005, 03:25 PM
Very nice!!! One of those rrrrrraaaahhhhhhh rrrrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhhhhs.

SilverDragon
09-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Rev... I have to say your bike looks badass man! I might take your advice and get rid of my decals.

Rev
09-08-2005, 04:52 PM
Something ‘bout a black bike that looks so much meaner. :cool:

Love the pipes. :nod2:

thanks love them mucho mass

Ron, Yep dat be me....maybe you did meet me lol..it ain't no undertails heh..

thanks neeb and kawi

if he's gonna order red white or black tell him to order from www.ridesafer.com they are 16 bucks shipped... other colors go to tapeworks...fyi tapeworks is a little hard to put on

Rev
09-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Rev... I have to say your bike looks badass man! I might take your advice and get rid of my decals.

:cries:u da man

PitsVtec
09-20-2005, 10:05 AM
if he's gonna order red white or black tell him to order from www.ridesafer.com they are 16 bucks shipped... other colors go to tapeworks...fyi tapeworks is a little hard to put on

That's where mine came from and they come in a big strip of sticker as opposed to a roll. They also have a clear coat over the reflective part that needs to be removed once put on the bike. When removing this, the tape also comes off the rim at parts. I had the tape perfect (B/C I'M A FREAK ABOUT THOSE THINGS), but when I took it off, the tape came off the rim and made it a little crooked. Not happy about it, but it serves its purpose.

You can see a little bit of it here (yellow & black F4i)...