PDA

View Full Version : Ordered an undertail....

Qetesh
05-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Went to Moto-Insanity today, wanted to pop in and talk to Nick about an undertail for my Honda. He showed me a few different ones and we talked about install procedure and what would look better.

So, I ended up ordering the Hotbodies undertail with Liberteks. He hooked me up a sweet deal. Should be installed just before my trip to Deals Gap in June :hyper:

I also had my front pads changed. Forgot what brakes were until I grabbed the lever..... whoa!!! :LOL:

Will post pics when she's all done!!!

Cakes206
05-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Nice...now you'll have two hot asses :naughty:

John712
05-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Nice...now you'll have two hot asses :naughty:

LOLOLOL you never skip a beat don't you lol

pics?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

Qetesh
05-21-2005, 10:52 PM
LOLOLOL you never skip a beat don't you lol

pics?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??

I'll post up pics when she's all done. Couple of weeks. Any idea where to have them mount my plate?

John712
05-21-2005, 10:55 PM
wayyyyyy in the back of the undertail, but if u want to avoid problems, put it where it belongs lol

Qetesh
05-21-2005, 11:01 PM
wayyyyyy in the back of the undertail, but if u want to avoid problems, put it where it belongs lol

I was thinking putting it far enough down where you can still see the top of it rather then it being completely invisible. I have enough problems, don't need some punk ass trooper giving me shit :rant: :LOL:

Bullshark
06-05-2005, 08:13 PM
I have a hotbodies undertail and I love it..the instal took about 15 minutes.. not problem at all..