PDA

View Full Version : Frame sliders

xstortion
09-07-2005, 03:03 PM
I was taking my bike out the other day and realized that my right frame slider was missing. I thought to myself I don't remember laying the bike down? No scratches what so over on the side of the bike so I guess it just fell off. Anyway I guess I will have to replace them both since I am not sure what kind the originals are. Since there are no marks on the slider and the original owner forgot. Any recommendations? I checked out the shogun sliders and they don't look 2 bad

Cakes206
09-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Just make sure they're made from Delrin.

njracer
09-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Look no further than www.yoyodyneti.com (they are in NJ) and if you trailer your bike, get the tie down conversion kit.

Call them up and talk to Fred.

njracer

CBRBob
09-07-2005, 07:00 PM
DON'T get solid aluminum ones, they do MORE damage than good. The 2 piece ones (mushroom style etc.) tend to fall apart at any speed other than a tip over. Get Intuitive, they just plain WORK.

njracer
09-08-2005, 11:33 AM
DON'T get solid aluminum ones, they do MORE damage than good. The 2 piece ones (mushroom style etc.) tend to fall apart at any speed other than a tip over. Get Intuitive, they just plain WORK.

I know quite a few races that have crashed with the Yoyodyne's and have not had a problem with them.

njracer