PDA

View Full Version : Rollin' Fast Cycle Sport

Mack
05-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that there is a dealer in Lebanon, NJ at 104 Main Street called Rollin' Fast Cycle Sports that do great work. They are an Aprilia dealer but work on all types of bikes. They are great guys with good price on everything except tires. Nice guys do the work fast and don't screw you. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Hell I let them touch my bike :)

Kennedy
05-26-2005, 12:24 AM
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that there is a dealer in Lebanon, NJ at 104 Main Street called Rollin' Fast Cycle Sports that do great work. They are an Aprilia dealer but work on all types of bikes. They are great guys with good price on everything except tires. Nice guys do the work fast and don't screw you. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Hell I let them touch my bike :)

You'd let anyone touch your bike Mack :lmao: even the old guy who was holding a 40 at the wawa lol.

DougZ
05-26-2005, 11:17 AM
I know those guys too. One of my good friends went to highschool with the one guy, and I have met them before. They gave me a good discount when I wanted to get some Teknic gear.

You know, if I had enough cash to buy a "real sportbike", and I wanted an Aprilia, that is where I would have gone to get it.

JasonB
06-01-2005, 12:29 PM
I know those guys too. One of my good friends went to highschool with the one guy, and I have met them before. They gave me a good discount when I wanted to get some Teknic gear.

You know, if I had enough cash to buy a "real sportbike", and I wanted an Aprilia, that is where I would have gone to get it.
Aprillia sucks :roflmao: :jerkit:

Mack
06-01-2005, 08:07 PM
that's why it always has you in the rear view....oh wait you're not there because I'm a freakin mile ahead of you :roflmao:

DougZ
06-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Is that a mile on pavement or dirt? :roflmao:

JasonB
06-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Is that a mile on pavement or dirt? :roflmao:
thanks Doug...my man :lmao:

DougZ
06-02-2005, 05:24 PM
thanks Doug...my man :lmao:

I got your back brother.