PDA

View Full Version : Hi Girls

PitsVtec
09-01-2005, 01:44 PM
I'm in the Union County area and if the weather is nice, I'm up for a ride. PM if you are interested. :wave2:

njf4i
09-01-2005, 04:07 PM
You two knuckleheads better get out of here before Jen comes in and kicks your ass.

I'll let your posts in for now but don't let it happen again. :(

Did that look serious enough??? :lol:

Qetesh
09-01-2005, 09:29 PM
Enough already. What part of please don't post in the female forum don't you men get? We don't care if you read, that's why the forum ISN'T blocked from your view, we just ask that you don't post in here.

Thanks.

PitsVtec
09-07-2005, 11:27 AM
What the hell was that about? Well another site I'm a member of is planning to do an all girl ride on the 17th. They are not sure where yet b/c we have 3 noobs that plan on coming. I though High Point would be nice, but my friend doesn't think they can do that. Any suggestions? Anyone interested?

Qetesh
09-07-2005, 08:14 PM
What the hell was that about? Well another site I'm a member of is planning to do an all girl ride on the 17th. They are not sure where yet b/c we have 3 noobs that plan on coming. I though High Point would be nice, but my friend doesn't think they can do that. Any suggestions? Anyone interested?

I dunno if I'm gonna be around, I'll have a better idea by Monday. Thanks for posting the info though ;)