PDA

View Full Version : Dave and Busters

Lakota
12-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Are you guys doing anything for the Christmas get together like you did at Dave and Busters. I am heading into town saturday night for the week just thought I would ask.It has been a hell 2 years went from a 2nd,3rd and 10th in 3 classes last year to fracturing my pelvic joint and shin in 2 places and losing my job so it has been a trip.I hope all is well and if no get together let everyone know I said God Bless

Gil

aka " The Fog" Fat Old Guy on the F3

214 724-8278 anytime

Cakes206
12-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Hey Gil, hows it going man, long time. Nothing is set up as of yet...things have been hectic round this way. Hows things out in TX?

Lakota
12-18-2008, 11:52 PM
Rough to say the least but I am hanging in there,Have my o7 CBR600RR up for sale now to tide me over until I can find work.Hoped to get it sold before heading home for the holidays but oh well.But I will tell you,you guys got me hooked on something even more expensive than crack - racing LOL but even with a disasterous year like this one Bridgestone is still backing me at a Team 1 National contract so that is good.Building a second F3 and going to run in 4 classes as long as I find work. I hope all is well and call me if anyone does decide to get together next week even for a drink.

Lakota
12-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Here is me and a teammate as well as a friend and sponsor before I headed out to race earlier this year in front of my race trailer