PDA

View Full Version : Question about the house in Holmdel w/ the christmas lights

CORNBREAD
12-04-2008, 02:52 AM
My in-laws are arriving from France on Friday. Is anyone familiar with the multimillion dollar home in Holmdel (i think) which produces a spectacular christmas display? I think they do it in honor of someone they loved who dies of cancer?

Does anyone have the address?

Thanks

CORNBREAD
12-04-2008, 03:05 AM
I just found some links online. Turns out they don't do it anymore. Delete this thread.

RCM78
12-04-2008, 08:18 AM
there is a house in monroe that does something similar. I think it's on monmouth rd.

FigNewTon
12-04-2008, 12:32 PM
You can also check out the Elvis house in Mahwah. He does a pretty nice display.

http://www.williammaloney.com/Misc/Christmas/2004/ElvisHouseInMahwah/ElvisHouse.htm

Ripp53
12-05-2008, 09:46 AM
You can also check out the Elvis house in Mahwah. He does a pretty nice display.

http://www.williammaloney.com/Misc/Christmas/2004/ElvisHouseInMahwah/ElvisHouse.htm

yea i seen this 1 it's crazy.......

pillaka
12-05-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm right next to holmdel. Holmdel used to have a whole bunch of houses off takolousa drive that had pretty wild xmas displays, but seems that most of the people that have moved into the million dollar homes don't celebrate xmas so it faded out as years past. There is a house in middletown off king hwy east that would put two trailers in their front yard with a clear side that had big christmas displays inside, but I am unsure if they still do that too.

ffejtable
12-05-2008, 06:06 PM
The house in Holmdel that you are most likely referring to is on Richards Way. The websites may say its no longer done, but thats what I was told a few years ago when I was there... I do a drive-by and let you know. They had a generator sitting alongside the house to power it all...

CORNBREAD
12-06-2008, 02:07 AM
The house in Holmdel that you are most likely referring to is on Richards Way. The websites may say its no longer done, but thats what I was told a few years ago when I was there... I do a drive-by and let you know. They had a generator sitting alongside the house to power it all...

Yes, please let me know. It is Richards way. I found some pictures on Flickr.com. i am a long ways a way from Holmdel and I would hate to drive to south jersey and find out the lights aren't up anymore. Thanks

Cakes206
12-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Yes, please let me know. It is Richards way. I found some pictures on Flickr.com. i am a long ways a way from Holmdel and I would hate to drive to south jersey and find out the lights aren't up anymore. Thanks
From Alpine you're a lot closer to the Elvis house.

ffejtable
12-06-2008, 10:01 PM
No more lights.... Well not none, but nothing worth seeing.. Just a few candles and the American flag. :)

CBRBob
12-06-2008, 10:45 PM

South Jersey?

If its below 195 its south nj, above, north.

CORNBREAD
12-06-2008, 11:11 PM
South Jersey?

If its below 195 its south nj, above, north.

ADD?

Stick to the topic Kojack

CORNBREAD
12-06-2008, 11:12 PM
No more lights.... Well not none, but nothing worth seeing.. Just a few candles and the American flag. :)

Thanks dude...I guess NYC and the mansions here in Alpine will suffice.

CBRBob
12-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Got my own flashing lights to music show going yesterday. jerkoff across the street come banging on the door about 1030 last night LOL.

lateapex
12-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Got my own flashing lights to music show going yesterday. jerkoff across the street come banging on the door about 1030 last night LOL.

Great, now turn the volume up to 11 and really piss them off.