PDA

View Full Version : Pirelli Tire Group buy

Smokes35
08-27-2005, 04:18 PM
A couple of local guys here in Pittsburgh and a bunch of my www.TLPlanet.com friends have got together to make one HUGE horkin purchase of Pirelli Tires... A fellow rider is the part manager at a local dealer and has extended this offer to me and a few others.

Price is based on the number we order, but it will probably be few dollars over dealer cost... i am NOT making any money off of this-- so dont get the wrong idea-- just trying to save as much per tire as we can by getting as many people involved as possible.

off hand, i just paid 162 for a metzeler racetech front.... dealer cost was 133... so u can see there will be some significant savings...

Only catch would be shipping -- and i too have addresssed this problem-- my girlfriends dad works for FedEx and assured me i could have his discount and the bulk rate for shipping--- so we're looking at minimal expense there too. If u live in the pittsburgh area, shipping wont be a problem-- i'll just drive to get them to you...

I hope all who are interested in Pirelli tires-- Diablo, DIablo Corsa, and Super Corsa-- post up what tire and what sized you need... YOU ARE IN NO WAY OBLIGATED-- we just need a rough esitamte of what tires, what sizes, and how many of each will be ordered to get the final price...

You have till September 9th to let me know what you need- and i'll post up final prices for all tires...

Thanks again!!!

-andy

Post up any questions or comments u have as well-- hope we can get some people interested!

crammer
08-27-2005, 11:22 PM
Diablo Strada? Slicks? Damn you smokes......always making me spend money. :beat: :banghead:

Cecil
08-31-2005, 08:10 AM
Dude,
I'd be interested in a set of Super Corsas (120/180). If they're cheap enough I might be interested in 2 sets. Also 1 rear 200 Diablo.

sonny
08-11-2006, 05:49 PM
120/70/R17, 180/55/R17

Diablo strada, or corsas

dunno!!