PDA

View Full Version : Finally Get a Vacation

njf4i
08-24-2005, 09:24 AM
Well not that any of you guys care butttt, i finally get a vacation for the first time in the last year and a half.

Gonna be taking the GF up to wine country in the finger lakes region of NY. The are is suppose to be real nice and i just like the fact that i don't have work the rest of this week.

After we hit all the wineries and get our buzz on gonna stay the night there and than head to my parents log cabin in bradford county. Than its gonna be hanging out, riding the quad, drinking some cocktails, and just doing nothing.

So if you don't miss, too bad.

That is all.... :nod2:

FigNewTon
08-24-2005, 09:30 AM
Sounds like a good time Nick. You and Jo enjoy your time away.

Taz
08-24-2005, 09:45 AM
Well not that any of you guys care butttt, i finally get a vacation for the first time in the last year and a half.

Gonna be taking the GF up to wine country in the finger lakes region of NY. The are is suppose to be real nice and i just like the fact that i don't have work the rest of this week.

After we hit all the wineries and get our buzz on gonna stay the night there and than head to my parents log cabin in bradford county. Than its gonna be hanging out, riding the quad, drinking some cocktails, and just doing nothing.

So if you don't miss, too bad.

That is all.... :nod2:

Have fun! Don't forget my Wine! :)

RtypeNYC
08-24-2005, 10:00 AM
enjoy!

Cakes206
08-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Ummm..yeaaaaa...We're gonna need you to come in...aaaand uuhhh...moderate on Satuuuurday...Ohhh and Sunday too...M'kayyyy...thaaaanks.

High_Revs_17
08-24-2005, 11:56 AM
You're right...I won't miss ya Nooka. I was just hoping you'd leave the keys to the bike so I can try to take it for a spin...hope you left the training wheels on it.

njf4i
08-24-2005, 04:52 PM
You're right...I won't miss ya Nooka. I was just hoping you'd leave the keys to the bike so I can try to take it for a spin...hope you left the training wheels on it.

Woah Woah Woah

You little trouble starting bitch. Here i was gonna stop by your pad on my way home to hang with you and the island people, and then you go and insult my training wheels.

Those puppies have got a good 10k miles on them and there still running strong.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

FOO

ronin_01r1
08-25-2005, 05:57 AM
have fun!