PDA

View Full Version : Cakes was moving at Summit

motopix
08-23-2005, 11:24 AM
Yo Cakes! Man, you were moving out on that SV when the CRs were making a cakes sammich outta you :LOL:

Good to meet cha. I had a good day except for my last lap on my last session when I almost bought it in turn 10. And my lap timer wasn't working for crap so I have no idea if what I was working on was helping or hurting.

Lee
08-23-2005, 11:47 AM
Cakes-

I can take credit for dropping 2-3 seconds off his time with a minor line change.
He was going go.

-Lee

Cakes206
08-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Hahaha...yea man...big thumbs up to Lee and Tony(and maybe Rob a lil :flip: ) for really helping me step it up. Was runnin 35-36 mid morning, dropped to a 33 by the end of the day...gettin the thumbs up from Tony and Lee helped bigtime...one highlight I had was getting a killer drive out of T-10 and passed another SV and an R1 on the outside...used up the whole track...the white n red stripes were lookin pink :lol:
I gotta mention...what is it with Summit Point...it's like thats the track that attracts all the winners boy...everytime I looked theres someone goin off the track...one guy out in red looked like he was enjoying the scenery n shit...bunch a people should of definitely been bumped back down IMO.
All in all I had a great time...couple of funny instances was hearing the coughbullshitcough after winning the $50 off next track day...look over and it's Brian, LMFAO!! Nuther one was there I am, flyin down the front strait and yet again, Bill Sink goes by grabin ma'arm and passing me for that lil dose of reality, grrr, lol. Lee not bringin anything to eat or drink :lol: :lol: :lol: ...techno playin in the background I was bout to get sum glowsticks and drop a pill LMFAO!!... and lastly having like 25 bikes under the canopy is always fun :jerkit:

Lee
08-23-2005, 01:09 PM
I never bring food !!
I'm like a seagul, once you feed it it just hangs around making noise.

Oh and thanks for the MONKEY ASS !! That shit rocks... I'm getting a 55 gallon drum of that stuff. :jerkit:

http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/monkey_logo.jpg

-Lee

CBRBob
08-23-2005, 06:59 PM
You know......it kinda looks like Lee!

motopix
08-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Was it an XT timer? Mine was all over the place all day: no laps recorded, normal readings and lots of 1:02-1:08s. But those last one I'm sure are real - computers don't lie :nod2:

Between you two getting TPM goodies, I'm starting to believe it isn't a random drawing. Actually, I never believed it was...

Lee
08-24-2005, 11:41 AM
You know......it kinda looks like Lee!

there you go.. Bob punching me in the nose again.

Lee "The Cop"

High_Revs_17
08-24-2005, 12:11 PM
FYI fellas, for long hot track days the monkey ass only covers one area, for the rest of your body spray it down with Right Guard deoderant, it works great.

Cakes206
08-24-2005, 12:31 PM
FYI fellas, for long hot track days the monkey ass only covers one area, for the rest of your body spray it down with Right Guard deoderant, it works great.

Full under armor...absorbs all the sweat and makes putting on and taking off of leathers so easy.

Cakes206
08-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Try keeping your elbows in more.

You say in...I got Lee tellin me to keep my elbows up more...can you guys make up yer minds, LMFAO!! :ohmygod:

I Ride
08-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Cakes-

I can take credit for dropping 2-3 seconds off his time with a minor line change.
He was going go.

-Lee

i think you actually slowed him down a little

Hahaha...yea man...big thumbs up to Lee and Tony(and maybe Rob a lil :flip: )

suck it :jerkit:

RCM78
08-24-2005, 04:31 PM
BIG +1 on the REDBULL!!! Just one though. Two will get you paranoid.

Worth at least two seconds!!! Just ask Rob A... :nod2:

I Ride
08-24-2005, 05:55 PM
BIG +1 on the REDBULL!!! Just one though. Two will get you paranoid.

Worth at least two seconds!!! Just ask Rob A... :nod2:

yea.........but it only works the first time