It should be.... Good for him screw Spain! :arrr:

lateapex
09-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Hmm, Lets see to be more accurate....

Pedrosa is from Spain......

Repsol is a Spanish co.....

DORNA is a Spanish co......

It should be....

+1 Dorna is very political... Lets see what Pedrosa can do a s the lead rider at Honda, oh wait he thinks he the lead rider now. Amazing how much ego fits in that little body.

carl_g
09-10-2008, 08:39 AM
Last time I checked, Honda provided the bikes. They have screwed many of their riders in the past. A few that come to mind are: edwards, rossi, hayden, biaggi..
They even black balled biaggi out of motogp. Why do you think the 250 class is going bye bye... HONDA!

They are the Evil empire make no mistake about it.

carl_g
09-10-2008, 08:42 AM
+1 Dorna is very political... Lets see what Pedrosa can do a s the lead rider at Honda, oh wait he thinks he the lead rider now. Amazing how much ego fits in that little body.
He gets all the new stuff first. The bike is designed around him. He is the lead rider and I hope he crashes out in Indy.

CBRBob
09-10-2008, 09:56 AM
He gets all the new stuff first. The bike is designed around him. He is the lead rider and I hope he crashes out in Indy.

Yes, the Spanish rider is considered the lead rider by the Repsol team. No Repsol $$$ no Honda team. Repsol calls the shots, not Honda.

Blackballing Max for all Honda teams was a good thing. He whined for years he needed the factory parts to win when he was on a sattelite team. So they put him on the factory team, he sucked, he bitched and complained, so bye bye bitch.

The 250 class is going bye bye because it is lightly attended and it has no consumer equivalent. There is nothing you can buy and ride on the street that is similar. No win on sunday, sell on monday for that class. Besides the GREEN world we live in hates 2strokes.

RCM78
09-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Honda treated Doohan OK. I though it was because he was so dominant but Rossi was even more dominant on a honda and they drove him away...

Doohan isnt spanish either??

carl_g
09-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Doohan isnt spanish either??
no he is an aussie!

carl_g
09-10-2008, 12:17 PM
The 250 class is going bye bye because it is lightly attended and it has no consumer equivalent. There is nothing you can buy and ride on the street that is similar. No win on sunday, sell on monday for that class. Besides the GREEN world we live in hates 2strokes.

While I agreee with you that there is no consumer equivalent, this is supposed to be a prototype class. It is also supposed to be affordable and it actually still has privateers that make the show. The grids are packed, unlike motogp and I am willing to be that they wont be once we get to see, yet another 600 class.
If they go to 4 strokes, they should at least make it something different like 650 twins or something.

I find it funny that NONE of the manufactures that are prominent in the class currently make a 600. But guess who does.... HONDA@! f- HONDA!

lateapex
09-10-2008, 03:42 PM
it was great when Rossi switched to Yamaha and beat Max on the bike Max complained about being slow. Add in that Max was on a Honda that Max said was suppose to be the better bike.

Just like with Sete, Rossi had Max beat before they got to the track. Now Rossi is playing the same game with Stoner.

FDNYDANO18
09-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Honda is about getting what Honda wants... Honda thinks that Pedrosa is their future so they focus bike design and development around him... they have no loyalty.... they just want to win. Rossi was made to leave because Honda wanted credit for his riding "the best bike"... He felt and proved different...

Honda doesn't have anything against Nicky Hayden...they just dont feel any loyalty to him...
Even if he doesn't get on well with the Ducati... He will be treated better ....

Quote from Valentino:"All Honda are Bastards"....

Just so you don't think I'm bashing Honda.... If it wasn't for Honda supplying 1/3 of the bikes on the grid.... there wouldn't be a MotoGP class....

PERT1905
09-10-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm glad Nicky is leaving. I think that his relationship with Honda has run it's course and moving teams will hopefully bring his confidence back. Afterall, who is going to be confident or really give two shits if they have been called, and feel like the #2 rider, I sure as hell wouldn't.