PDA

View Full Version : Axelign tool- wheel alignment tool

Wee-man
07-25-2008, 03:35 AM
Truing the rear wheel to the motorcycle's line of travel is one of the most important and one the the most frequent adjustments you make. A rear wheel that is out of alignment increases chain, sprocket and tire wear and robs you of horsepower. Unfortunately, the alignment marks stamped into the swing-arm are notoriously inaccurate. There are various methods for accurately aligning the rear wheel, but they are time consuming and awkward.

The Axelign tool allows a user to quickly and accurately true the rear wheel by ensuring that the distance from the swing-arm pivot to the rear axle is the same on both sides. The tool quickly installs on the motorcycle so that the distance is measured as the adjustment is made. No more "adjust-measure-adjust' back and forth procedures. The alignment can be quickly dialed in to within .02 degrees.

The tool has only been used a few times and it does make guessing the exact alignment one less worry. You will see after just one used how much the swing-arm notches are off.

New the tool cost 160.00
I'll sell it for 80.00 + shipping
I'm located in Central NewJersey
PayPal can be used for purchase

Contact at:

908-303-9895

neil_p58@hotmail.com

IrocRob
07-25-2008, 08:52 AM
Neil - I'll take it!

Wee-man
07-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Neil - I'll take it!

Deal. its yours big guy

SOLD

IrocRob
07-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Good deal....I'll give you a call later today.

Wee-man
07-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Sounds like a plan let me know what you want to do.