PDA

View Full Version : goint to pittsburg

soda7o
08-19-2005, 11:56 AM
going to pitt this weekend.
my friend has a girl inlike every state ( ca, VA, DC, NY, Nj, Pitt, and ATL )
by far the best of his girls is the onefrom ATL she is a stripper and hooks us up wiht her hot stripper friends .. :)

so his Pitt girl works for the steelers ....free tickets to the preseason game Vs the eagles in the players seats. plus some partying with her friends.. Yummie.

just felt like sharing with yous.

Gear Dog
08-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Sounds like a good friend to have.

But isn't that what Turtle and Drama do :wow:

soda7o
08-19-2005, 12:45 PM
ha h ah aha turtle and drama.. hey it dont matter...

but we all pitch in.. he has those states covered.. i got some other states and cities covered and i am also the russian girl provider for my non russian friends. together all of us make a good team.

xstortion
08-19-2005, 12:56 PM
ha h ah aha turtle and drama.. hey it dont matter...

but we all pitch in.. he has those states covered.. i got some other states and cities covered and i am also the russian girl provider for my non russian friends. together all of us make a good team.

Damn do u need a token black guy? :LOL:

I'll settle for being turtle or drama :)

soda7o
08-19-2005, 01:22 PM
Damn do u need a token black guy? :LOL:

I'll settle for being turtle or drama :)

we are the united nations...
me russian jewish, my boy french lebanise , irish, muslim, greek sirian... and the good ol all american.

i guess we could incorporate a token black guy in the mix...

soda7o
08-22-2005, 02:23 PM
so i am back.. and let me tellyou pittsburhg sucked donke dick!
fuking took me forever to get ther ecrazy traffic all ove rthe plae.. allplaces close at like 2 am and they suck anyway and the game was delayed by about 1.5 hours due to thunderstorms.. and oh yeah it took me liek 11 hours to get back home Fucking staten island...

Vin
08-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Fucking staten island...

I'm beginning to think you're trying to tell me something. :confused: