PDA

View Full Version : Favorite beer and/drink??

JasonB
08-19-2005, 11:13 AM
What's your favorite beer or drink when you are haning out? Or just chillin in the club, bar or where ever you are when drinking?

I personally like Sam Adams summer brew, Heineken, or Amstel lite.

And hard drink is Red Bull and Absolute (thanks to njf41)

Taz
08-19-2005, 11:23 AM
Beer: I like miller lite

Hard drinks is a caption & coke or rum and coke.

Use to drink red bull and Absolute but it doesn't like me anymore.

HondaGalToo
08-19-2005, 12:03 PM
Beer: Victory Hop Devil, Weyerbacher Hops Infusion, Weyerbacher Pilsner, Corona, Guiness (in the winter), Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot, Sierra Nevada Bigfoot. Others include Sam Adams, Long Trail Ale, Bass, Samuel Smith. Anything with good body and flavor. Keep that light domestic crap away from me! :lol:

Hard stuff: Premium tequila, enjoyed neat.

Gear Dog
08-19-2005, 12:33 PM
Heineken, Corona, and now Michelob ultra
Vodka Gimlet (vodka with lime juice)

xstortion
08-19-2005, 12:58 PM
Heineken, Corona, and now Michelob ultra
Vodka Gimlet (vodka with lime juice)

+1 on the gimlet

Beer=Yeungling or whatever is ob special :LOL:

njf4i
08-19-2005, 01:31 PM
And hard drink is Red Bull and Absolute (thanks to njf41)

Well you almost had it right. But it was Grey Goose and red bull. But now i'm all about the chopan and rebull or chopan and sprite with a lime. I go with the chopan (which i don't think i'm spelling right) now because its all about the potato vodka. No hangover in the morning.

But for beer its usually Miller Lite or Corona.

To bad Jase use to think i was an drunk. Now i ride and only hit a bar maybe once during the week. I'm such the good boy now. :evil2:

Roxy26
08-19-2005, 01:36 PM
red bull and vodka or sometimes a red devil
beer--michelob ultra

soda7o
08-19-2005, 01:40 PM
ill chime in....

Beer dont care for it and dont like it.. i do not get drunk at all form drinking beer butwill drink hineken or corona or any other shit u giveme

Hard liquir: Vodka.. I am russian what do youthink that shit is in my veins...
I used to put down about 6 to 7 vodka with a splash of tonic an hour..
Russian vodka - totally diff than the shit thats here.. its about twice as strong. ( i love to feel the burn)

my new drink is Black (black lable ) witha splash of club soda.. it slows down my drinking ans spending.. and no hangovers at all :)

Shots: henny, petrone, taquilla.. just about anythign...
YES i am an alcaholic. :(

word of advice.. when drinking Vodka lean to the right this way it does not touch your heart.. i am not sure but my grandfather told me this. he was 8 somthign when he died and could stilldrink me under the table.. so i guess it works...:lol: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :LOL:

Vin
08-19-2005, 02:32 PM
Jack on the rocks. I'm plain like that.

Beer is Rolling Rock if I'm feeling cheap -- Corona otherwise.

JasonB
08-19-2005, 02:52 PM
Well you almost had it right. But it was Grey Goose and red bull. But now i'm all about the chopan and rebull or chopan and sprite with a lime. I go with the chopan (which i don't think i'm spelling right) now because its all about the potato vodka. No hangover in the morning.

But for beer its usually Miller Lite or Corona.

To bad Jase use to think i was an drunk. Now i ride and only hit a bar maybe once during the week. I'm such the good boy now. :evil2:
You are right about the hangover with the grey goose and red bull. Must try that chopan stuff...

Ant
08-19-2005, 03:06 PM
I love beer. I'll pretty much drink any beer but I generally like the darker stuff more. As far as non beer I love Crown Royal. On the rocks or with some Coke. Captain and Coke is good too as well as Jack Daniels. A shot of Jagermeister every once in awhile is good too. About the only thing I hate is Southern Comfort (bad experience) and Gin.

pmdez
08-19-2005, 04:36 PM
not really a beer drinker but if i must..it's just a corona

chilling @ the club....it's hypnotique & hennessey :nod2:

Cakes206
08-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Yeungling or Tequila n coke...Taz loves Tequila n coke LMFAO!! :lol:

JasonB
08-19-2005, 10:49 PM
not really a beer drinker but if i must..it's just a corona

chilling @ the club....it's hypnotique & hennessey :nod2:
Going ghetto

I heard you on dat

Qetesh
08-20-2005, 01:29 AM
For beer it's either Yuengling or Bass. On a bad beer night it's Rolling Rock or Corona. During the winter it's Malibu & Coke or Captain and Coke :boogie:

ronin_01r1
08-20-2005, 09:30 AM
BEER - guiness, boddington, MGD, yeungling, corona

LIQUOR - gin (bombay saphire) & tonic. for shots, i like patron.

ronin_01r1
08-20-2005, 09:31 AM
ill chime in....

Beer dont care for it and dont like it.. i do not get drunk at all form drinking beer butwill drink hineken or corona or any other shit u giveme

Hard liquir: Vodka.. I am russian what do youthink that shit is in my veins...
I used to put down about 6 to 7 vodka with a splash of tonic an hour..
Russian vodka - totally diff than the shit thats here.. its about twice as strong. ( i love to feel the burn)

my new drink is Black (black lable ) witha splash of club soda.. it slows down my drinking ans spending.. and no hangovers at all :)

Shots: henny, petrone, taquilla.. just about anythign...
YES i am an alcaholic. :(

word of advice.. when drinking Vodka lean to the right this way it does not touch your heart.. i am not sure but my grandfather told me this. he was 8 somthign when he died and could stilldrink me under the table.. so i guess it works...:lol: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :LOL:

hahaha....lean to the right. i'll have to try that next time. :LOL:

benellis
08-20-2005, 11:40 AM
beer is disgusting.
I like Crown Royal and coke and (I know I"m opening the door on this one :crazy: ) anything fruity.

Taz
08-20-2005, 11:54 AM
Yeungling or Tequila n coke...Taz loves Tequila n coke LMFAO!! :lol:

Tequila n coke :puke:

sterling
08-20-2005, 11:30 PM
Beer, Killians Irish Red or Corona. If I'm going the cheap route, I can handle Michelob ultra or Budweiser.

I don't really care for liquor but I'll drink mixed stuff. Fuzzy navels, Sex on the beach...shit like that

JasonB
08-21-2005, 11:18 AM
Beer, Killians Irish Red or Corona. If I'm going the cheap route, I can handle Michelob ultra or Budweiser.

I don't really care for liquor but I'll drink mixed stuff. Fuzzy navels, Sex on the beach...shit like that
The only one the mentioned Bud. And that is suppose to American's beer.

sterling
08-21-2005, 11:30 AM
Budweiser is everywhere here. I have yet to find a bar here that doesn't serve Bud.

JasonB
08-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Budweiser is everywhere here. I have yet to find a bar here that doesn't serve Bud.
that's true. But Bud is nasty, I dont like the taste.

sterling
08-21-2005, 11:49 AM
Bud's not my first choice. Or my second for that matter, but I can drink it.

AfricanBootyScratcher
08-21-2005, 10:20 PM
I'll often get cranberry juice, on the rocks of course. But if I'm feeling wild, I may go for a diet coke, WITH LEMMON! not too many cuz that caffine goes straight to my head
I'm so outta control!!

ronin_01r1
08-22-2005, 10:52 AM
I'll often get cranberry juice, on the rocks of course. But if I'm feeling wild, I may go for a diet coke, WITH LEMMON! not too many cuz that caffine goes straight to my head
I'm so outta control!!

cranberry juice is a very power antioxidant as long as it's not juice cocktail which is all sugar.

Islandmon
08-22-2005, 12:45 PM
I think my favorite beer was 124 ounces of Killians at Applebee's last night :lol: :lol: .....The prize a 2 funky shaped applebee's glasses...woohooo :woot: