PDA

View Full Version : This is what kept me in traffic for 45 mins today

njf4i
08-18-2005, 06:01 PM
OUCH!!!

Rt 18 Old Bridge NJ

I don't think the driver could live through that.

benellis
08-18-2005, 08:08 PM
Thats just stuff you hate to see. :(

High_Revs_17
08-18-2005, 09:51 PM
A-HA! So you're one of those rubberneckers that has to back traffic up for miles just to get a pic of an accident that looks like every other one ya see. :jerkit:

:lol:

njf4i
08-18-2005, 11:30 PM
A-HA! So you're one of those rubberneckers that has to back traffic up for miles just to get a pic of an accident that looks like every other one ya see. :jerkit:

:lol:

HAHAHA very funny mr ron. :lol:

But actually i had my number #1 wheel man mike driving while i hung out the passenger door.

So shut your wheel chair ass up. :evil2:

Taz
08-19-2005, 09:39 AM
That didn't look good. :(

So is that what you two do all day. Drive around and take pic. :)

soda7o
08-19-2005, 11:41 AM
looks like the jaws of life were in action.. ilove those things

Kawibabe
08-19-2005, 12:09 PM
:( Just what WAS that anyway?

soda7o
08-19-2005, 12:24 PM
:( Just what WAS that anyway?
lookslike a caddy cts cst..?

duc748pilot
08-19-2005, 12:34 PM
you would be suprised. im sure the driver survived. This is a accident we had back in 2001. head on collision, around 30-40 mph, drugs involved. 4 occupants in the car, 2 in the explorer. minor injuries to the occupants of the explorer. We had to extricate all 4 occupants in the car. All suffered very serious injuries, chest blunt force trauma, major head trauma, multiple leg fractures, internal bleeding, etc etc. The one was in a coma last i heard a few weeks after. Wish i had some pictures of our other extrications. Gotta love hydraulic tools. 1st pic...im in there somewhere... 2nd pic thats me in the bottom left, we just had the patients laid out waiting for additional rigs to transport.

http://www.metrofireradio.com/pictures/2001/images/081401b.jpg
http://www.metrofireradio.com/pictures/2001/images/081401d.jpg

Vin
08-19-2005, 02:36 PM
Pilot, not that I ever "haven't", but I give you a lot of credit and respect for what you do. :nod2:

High_Revs_17
08-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Anyone try to revive that subwoofer laying between that fireman's feet in the first pic? I see it all the time, whenever there's an accident somewhere there's always an extra 20 volunteers standing around in full gear with looks on their faces like, "duh...what do I do now?". :lol:

duc748pilot
08-19-2005, 04:47 PM
actually....that sub came from the trunk. the impact forced the entire speaker box from the trunk through the back seat, pinning the two rear passengers. the steering wheel was molded around the drivers chest and his legs were smashed and stuck between the dash and the floor of the vehicle. and the only reason we had 4 full crews was because it was actually right before a drill. normally, its a few guys. the one extrication we had the one year, it was my captain and i. lol. i dont see you out there beech :)

High_Revs_17
08-20-2005, 10:16 PM
actually....that sub came from the trunk. the impact forced the entire speaker box from the trunk through the back seat, pinning the two rear passengers. the steering wheel was molded around the drivers chest and his legs were smashed and stuck between the dash and the floor of the vehicle. and the only reason we had 4 full crews was because it was actually right before a drill. normally, its a few guys. the one extrication we had the one year, it was my captain and i. lol. i dont see you out there beech :)

Not in my town, at least you guys looked like you were working in that pic, whenever the blue-lighters get called to an acident here it's like they were having a wet-down! :lol: Seriously you guys get it done, I'm just busting ya. Those injuries make my leg feel much better, damn!

JasonB
08-21-2005, 11:14 AM
That didn't look good. :(

So is that what you two do all day. Drive around and take pic. :)
You are suppose to be working. I'm telling your father that is what you do all day.

Taz
08-21-2005, 02:09 PM
You are suppose to be working. I'm telling your father that is what you do all day.

Go ahead his not my boss. I'm the smart one I stayed away from the family business. :lol: :lol:

DougZ
08-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Go ahead his not my boss. I'm the smart one I stayed away from the family business. :lol: :lol:

Tina, you could have just ended that sentence with " I'm the smart one"...but we already knew that. :nod2:

Rev
09-09-2005, 12:41 PM
That'll buff right out!