PDA

View Full Version : 2004 honda trx450r for sale/trade.

duc748pilot
06-27-2008, 03:26 PM
Ok boys and gals. already time to sell her as my doc dosnt think its a good idea for me to keep riding quads.

2004 trx450r, White 2007 Bodywork prety much brand new, Wiseco High compression Piston, HRC CAM, FULL hinson racing clutch, Jetted (have complete dynojet kit included in sale along with curtis sparks needle and jet), MSR adjustable pilot screw, Foam Uni filter plus brand new spare. Aluminum beadlock rims all around, Adjustable wide rear axle, black nerf bars, FULL curtis sparks exhaust system (header n all), Wiseco clutch cover (with reusable gasket), Fresh motul synthetic in engine and tranny, TAG metal bars, Brand new MSR clutch perch and cable plus spare perch and lever, lonestar racing rear parking brake block off, Two aftermarket hood (one black and one white vented), I do not have the headlights,White brothers Kill switch, BLingstar Front bumper and rear grab bar.

You wont find another bike with all this at this price. Bike runs great and is incredibly fast! Starts 1st or 2nd kick every time.

also willing to trade for a streetbike (sport, cruiser, anything) or a reliable car.

email me or call me at 973-768-1527. Bike is ready to go and will come with a signed and notorized bill of sale ready to be registered and insured (if you please).

Chris

duc748pilot
06-28-2008, 03:47 PM
a price would help huh? 3100 OBO