PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Annual Vreeland Ride

gsbrdr
06-17-2008, 08:00 PM
the A.D.M. Foundation presents
The 3rd Annual
Vreeland Charity Ride & Auction
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Lebanon, NJLets start by saying thank you to all those that participated in the 2nd Annual Vreeland Charity Ride and Auction last July 2007. The 2nd ride was a complete success, over 500 bikes our second year, not to mention the handful of custom cars and fire trucks that showed up also ! It is that time of year again and we at the A.D.M. Foundation are invited you and your friends and family back to help out in this great cause. We are hoping that this year is bigger and we are doing all that we can do to out do ourselfs with the great food, fun, games, tricky tray, auction items and free give aways. the ride leaves Rollin Fast Cycle Sports in Lebanon, NJ at 11:00AM.

For more info contact us at :
admfoundation@yahoo.com
908-213-8900
or visit our website www.admfoundation.com

gsbrdr
06-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Let's not forget, that 100% of the money raised benefits the three young children that Jess and Lisa Vreeland left behind after they were killed in a motorcycle accident when a car turned into them.

Cakes206
06-27-2008, 07:45 AM
Although I cannot make the ride, I'd like to make a donation on the behalf of SBA. When I mouse over the "Donation" tab on the site it redirects to photos. Is there a paypal address set up?

gsbrdr
06-27-2008, 10:21 AM
I just went onto our site, it is a new site and were are still having a few little problem with it. I am checking into them. We do not have a paypal account set up only because I am unsure how to set one up. So if anyone wants to donate in the mean time our mailing address is as follows.

A.D.M. Foundation, Inc.
201 Strykers Rd
Suite 19, Box 200
Lopatcong, NJ 08865

Also, Flyers and info can be picked up at:
Washington Cycle Works - Washington, NJ
Michael Andretti Powersports - Phillipsburg, NJ

Again thanks to everyone that has helped out.
Eric Schnorrbusch