PDA

View Full Version : FROM THE BEGINNING.!!! Assholes

John712
05-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Okay, I bought a set of tail lights off ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=022&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=350050558012&rd=1 Paid the additional Insurance just in case. Well when the UPS Guy delivered the package to my in laws house, I was there. And the package looks as if it was crushed during shipping. Both lights were broken. And I emailed the company and so it

BEGAN!!!!

E-mails are in order.

E-MAIL NUMBER 1 FROM ME TO SHIPPER --- How are you, I revieded my tail lights today that I got from you're ebay auction. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=022&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=350050558012&rd=1

When I opened the box, I took the right side lights out and took it out of the bubble wrap and the bottom right is cracked off, the left tail light is also cracked in the corner, it's cracked pretty bad that water can get into the lights itself. I did purchase the insurance, I just now need to know where to go from here as to when to send it back.

Thanks
John

E-MAIL NUMBER 1 FROM SHIPPER TO ME --- Hi

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry for the inconvenience, please provide the pictures of the item you received and show where the product is damaged. Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you

E-MAIL NUMBER 2, FROM ME TO THE SHIPPER Not a problem, this is a shipping damage, there are several marks on the box indicatiing it was crushed during shipping, I will have pictures tonight when I get back home from work, not sure if you are open or not tomorrow. But can you also provide me with a phone number as well.?

Mine is (732) 616-****

John

E-MAIL NUMBER 3, FROM ME TO SHIPPER Attached are the 2 pictures, 1st one is the left tail light with the crack on the top corner, this crack will allow water to get inside the tail light. The 2nd picture you will see where a piece is cracked off on the right side of the light. I do like this style of tail lights and would like the same set if you have another set on hands. I even circled them in red aswell

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/John0217/taillight2.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/John0217/taillight1.jpg

John

E-MAIL NUMBER 2, FROM SHIPPER TO ME Hi,

Can you please kindly provide your ebay item number because we can't pull your information out from our system using your email: southpaw0217@aol.com.

Thank you.

E-MAIL NUMBER 4, FROM ME TO SHIPPER Here you go, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=022&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=350050558012&rd=1

E-MAIL NUMBER 3, FROM SHIPPER TO ME Hi,

Is this Mr. BRENDA VALENTI?

Thank you.

E-MAIL NUMBER 5, FROM ME TO SHIPPER You are joking right.? Mr. Brenda.???????? But no, I'm her husband, I called yesterday and spoke to someone over the phone. They said that I am to hold onto the lights for the time being until the get in contact with the shipper (UPS) to arrange a refund or so, and that he will contact me within a week.

Problem is, I ordered the lights because I leave next Friday, the 16th, for Canada, and refuse to pay another $120.00 failure to maintain repairs ticket at the border that I had to pay last month because I already have a cracked tail light to begin with.

If there is any other way to speed up the process before the 16th and able to get me another set of tail lights of same style, it will be greatly appreciated.

E-MAIL NUMBER 4, FROM SHIPPER TO ME Hi,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. This is the address we have in our system:

Shipping Address

BRENDA VALENTI
62 ******* AVE
CLARK, New Jersey 07066
United States
732-616-****
732-620-****

United States shipping will not charge custom fees, unless it is shipped to Canada. However, in the email you stated that you have already paid for a custom fee? What does this mean? Only shippings to Canada will be responsible for custom fee. Once the claim is approved within 1-2 weeks from UPS, we will either issue a full refund or send out a brand new replacement to the above address only (again, there is no custom fee for shipping within United States).

Thank you.

E-MAIL NUMBER 6, FROM ME TO SHIPPERYes that mailing address is right, the ebay email address is babyboo92493@aol.com but chose to use this e-mail address to stay in contact with. But the tail lights are NOT being shipped to Canada, they are being shipped to the ebay mailing address provided.

I, myself am taking a 4 day trip into Canada. I went last month and the Border Patrol at the Canadian Border gave me a $120.00 Failure To Maintain Maintnance ticket because I already have a broken tail light. Which is why I bought a new set of ebay through you. I am leaving May 16th and was wondering if I will have the new set by then, to avoid getting another $120.00 ticket at the Canadian Border.

E-MAIL NUMBER 5, FROM SHIPPER TO MEHi,

Is this Mr. Brenda Valenti but we are very confused about why you will be receving a second custom fee if we are going to ship it to the address shown in our system. There shouldn't be any further charges if we ship to:

Shipping Address

BRENDA VALENTI
62 ******* AVE
CLARK, New Jersey 07066
United States
732-616-****
732-620-****

But before shipping a replacement we have to wait to hear from the shipping company.

Thank you for your patience and time.

E-MAIL NUMBER 7, FROM ME TO SHIPPER Nooooooooooo, What the hell in in you're water over in California? You are not shipping it to any other address, you are shipping the lights to
62 ******* Ave
Clark, New Jersey 07066

What I am saying is this.....................

1) I was wondering how long it will take to get me a new set of tail lights

2) Because I leave on a trip to Canada May 16th, with the Nissan Armada

3) The OEM Tail lights on my truck NOW, 1 is broken

4) When I went to Canada last month, I got a ticket in the amount of $120.00 for my tail light being broken

5) I just want to know if I will have the new set of tail lights delivered to 62 Harding Ave, Clark New Jersey 07066 before May 16th so I can put the new tail lights on the Nissan Armada so I "DO NOT" get another $120.00 ticket at the Canadian Border for my OEM tail light being broken.

6) This is why I chose you're company VIA ebay for a new set of tail lights so I can take my trip to Canada next week and NOT get another $120.00 ticket from the police at the border.

7) What is it that you do not understand.?

8) DO YOU NEED ME TO CALL YOU AND EXPLAIN THE SITUATION OVER THE PHONE?????

8) Or do you finally get my drift.????

E-MAIL NUMBER 6, FROM SHIPPER TO ME Hi,

We understand you, but we should only be shipping to the address that is in our system. There should be no further resaon why we should ship to Canada and you get another fee.

Thank You.

E-MAIL NUMBER 8, FROM ME TO SHIPPER WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SMOKING OVER THERE FOR FUCK SAKE???? JUST SHIP THE LIGHTS TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED IN MY EBAY ACCOUNT, NEVERMIND THE REST!

E-MAIL NUMBER 7, FROM SHIPPER TO ME Dear Mr. Brenda

Valenti, what about the Canada fee you talk about.

Thank You

E-MAIL NUMBER 9, FROM ME TO SHIPPER HOLY GOOD GOD, I AM NOT, I REPEAT, AM NOT, BRENDA VALENTI, I AM JOHN VALENTI, BRENDA VALENTI IS MY WIFE!! JUST SHIT THE LIGHTS TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED, DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT FINED AND FEES, I WILL WORRY ABOUT THAT!!!

Respect_My_Authorita
05-09-2008, 11:20 PM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: dumb fucks.

why did you even bother mentioning about going to canada.

carl_g
05-09-2008, 11:21 PM
christ!

Brian78
05-09-2008, 11:29 PM
were you talking to sandman?

FDNYDANO18
05-09-2008, 11:52 PM
They were definitely fucking with you....

or they spend lots of time licking the windows of their shop.....

Cakes206
05-10-2008, 12:08 AM
wow

Barbi
05-10-2008, 07:10 AM
Mr BRENDA :LOL:

tommymac
05-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Mr BRENDA :LOL:

+1 :lol:

John you revived the tail lights, did they stop breathing or something:roflmao:

Tom

carl_g
05-10-2008, 07:50 AM
were you talking to sandman? LMFAO! :roflmao:

Cakes206
05-10-2008, 07:52 AM
Since you'll be in Canada, just have them ship em to Bogie :roflmao:

John712
05-10-2008, 08:38 AM
I so want to kill this person, it's common sense and he still has no clue. People like him makes me want to eat his children!!!

Barbi
05-10-2008, 08:45 AM
Honestly Mr. Brenda... I think he's messing with you now. There's probably a group of them around his desk "dude check this guy out.. .what should we say this time?" :LOL:

JasonB
05-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Damm....wtf is wrong with that guy??

LMAO!!

ffejtable
05-10-2008, 09:11 AM
$5 says English is not their primary language. :)

wcrbikemike
05-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Tell him you will mail him a bag of stolen dog food it that will help speed up the process.

carl_g
05-10-2008, 09:41 AM
dude, how come this shit always happens to you :storm:

RCM78
05-10-2008, 09:56 AM
Mr. Brenda (That is your name from here on out),

Your first mistake was telling them it was shipping damage. Your not concerned with what caused the damage, only getting your lights replaced.

Then you talk about going to Canada, getting tickets, & paying fee's.
This info has nothing to do with your purchase.

The less you say the better.

Oh, and I'm 100% certain they are fucking with you!!!!!:roflmao:

JimRBlue
05-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Good lord...

njf4i
05-10-2008, 12:07 PM
E-MAIL NUMBER 9, FROM ME TO SHIPPER HOLY GOOD GOD, I AM NOT, I REPEAT, AM NOT, BRENDA VALENTI, I AM JOHN VALENTI, BRENDA VALENTI IS MY WIFE!! JUST SHIT THE LIGHTS TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED, DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT FINED AND FEES, I WILL WORRY ABOUT THAT!!!

Hey Mr. Brenda, why do you want them to "shit" the lights to you? Do you think if it came out of there ass you would get it faster? :roflmao:

Mike295
05-10-2008, 04:45 PM
someone is getting a new title

CORNBREAD
05-12-2008, 01:34 AM
WOAH!

mowshweettea
05-12-2008, 06:47 AM
thats gotta be the funniest damn thing ive heard in a long time :)

ronin_01r1
05-12-2008, 07:51 AM
good god, the stupidty of man never ceases to amaze.. good luck with all that.

i agree that you said too much. gotta keep things simple for simple ppl.