PDA

View Full Version : Great Weekend

wcrbikemike
08-15-2005, 01:06 PM
What a great weekend at BeaveRun. It was good seeing you Joe & Jen. You guys looked great out there.

FigNewTon
08-15-2005, 02:43 PM
I heard you were running some pretty impressive time out there Mike :hail:

Qetesh
08-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey Mike! It was great to see you and meet Bryan again! Thanks for the kind words. I really turned it up on Sunday, made a few passes for the first time too!

Glad to see that Ed is ok after his highside. We were worried until we saw him walking around the paddock.

Will you make it back for the September dates?

Cakes206
08-16-2005, 10:29 AM
Always a pleasure Mike...good to see you and the crew...thanks for keepin an eye on our stuff at the track...much appreciated...I posted some pics in the Media area...post some up man...

wcrbikemike
08-16-2005, 10:43 AM
I will post some up later tonight. I have the disc at home.

Cakes206
08-16-2005, 10:45 AM
Cool...

http://sportbikeaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=448

wcrbikemike
08-16-2005, 01:06 PM
[QUOTE=WSprtuaL]I heard you were running some pretty impressive time out there Mike :hail:[/QUOTE

Yeah I was not doing to bad and am happy with the times I ran. The ppl. that really picked up their pace were Joe and Jen compared to their last time there.

wcrbikemike
08-16-2005, 01:09 PM
Hey Mike! It was great to see you and meet Bryan again! Thanks for the kind words. I really turned it up on Sunday, made a few passes for the first time too!

Glad to see that Ed is ok after his highside. We were worried until we saw him walking around the paddock.

Will you make it back for the September dates?

Good to see you as well. I was watching the race between you are Rita. Ed is doing ok, but is pretty banged up.

Unfortunatly I will not be back for the Sept. dates. I will be out in Vegas for a work conference from the 17th to the 22nd. After that I am taking a few days to see the country in that area on two wheels. I have two friends meeting me there to ride through Sedona, Grand Canyon, 4 corners, Zion National Park and some other places on the way.

Qetesh
08-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Good to see you as well. I was watching the race between you are Rita. Ed is doing ok, but is pretty banged up.

Unfortunatly I will not be back for the Sept. dates. I will be out in Vegas for a work conference from the 17th to the 22nd. After that I am taking a few days to see the country in that area on two wheels. I have two friends meeting me there to ride through Sedona, Grand Canyon, 4 corners, Zion National Park and some other places on the way.

That sounds awesome!

I'll make sure to give you a full report then. Hopefully I'll be able to drop some more time and make some more passes.

I had fun racing with Rita. I actually passed her in the last session. Got a good drive off the kink before the front straight, hit the throttle stop (for the first time) and took off like someone was chasing me for my rent monday :lol:

We'll be thinking about ya in September ;)