PDA

View Full Version : Bullsh!t

John712
03-21-2008, 11:14 PM
I got to tell you the truth, when it comes to bullshit, big time major league bullshit. You have to stand in Awe in the all time champion of false promises and exaggerating claims, RELIGION!!

Think about it, Religion has actually convinced people that theres an invisible man living in the sky, who watches everything you do of every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list with 10 things he does not want you to do.

And if you do any of these 10 things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry for ever and ever till the end of time

BUT HE LOVES YOU

He loves you and he needs money! Religion takes in BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they pay no taxes and they always need a little more, talk about a good bullshit story!

Respect_My_Authorita
03-21-2008, 11:20 PM
religion a man made, its unnatural, thats all i have to say.

NGB
03-21-2008, 11:28 PM
:hail: :haha: AMEN BROTHER!

Rev
03-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Your mainly speaking about the catholic church. However, lots of other relgions with the same beliefs that are not as monopolized as the good ol "pope". Other religions/place of worship are ran through donations. These people pay out their donations because the faith fills their lives in ways people like you or me wouldn't imagine. Thank god for religion/beliefs...it gives many young children and adults hope and they do a lot more then ask and ask. Lots of places provide shelter, food / clothing drives and a billion other things society doesn't see. I do have to agree with you though that the catholic church is very greedy and monopolized. It gives other's a bad name who actually provide great help to their local communities.

I don't know one person that can provide solid proof that god does exist except through "prophecies" and the bible. I'll tell you one thing though, I'd rather live my short life believing and practicing that there is a god Then die an athiest and finding out he really exists, I am not burning in hell for all eternity. LOLZ....

RCM78
03-22-2008, 09:54 AM
If your going to rip off Penn & Teller at least give them credit!!!

John712
03-22-2008, 10:02 AM
George Carlin :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

Roberts
03-22-2008, 03:27 PM
If there was/is an almighty one it certainly would not want to be worshiped. If you needed one, you would be able to find them anywhere.

My brother had his moments when it came to religion. He once told me of something he read, for the life of me I can remember where he saw it but it really took me aback. Though he could have been labeled a fanatic to a certain degree, I think it came from a supposed religious book about one of the apostles or someone else in Jesus' time.

Anyway, it said that when churches were starting, Jesus spoke out to the religious leaders and proclaimed that "not only have you lost passage to heaven but you have also lost passage for those who follow you". That of course is only what I remember & probably not word for word, but you get the gist.

I try to be a good person, I help others in need when/if I can; if there is a heaven & I get rejected for not worshiping then there's ganna be a WAR! :mad:

Mack
03-22-2008, 03:52 PM
....if I wrote a fictional book that seemed like it may be possible and got 12 people to follow me and preach it across the world in 2 thousand years I'd be a prophet too.....my body is made up of compounds that have been in this universe for 6 billion years...I'll die the worms will eat me and I will once again be part of the earth and the universe...that's it....our lives mean very little in the scope of the universe....so treat other people well and have fun...that's what life is about.

Cakes206
03-22-2008, 06:23 PM
At work someone sent out an email wishing everyone a Happy Easter and the boss made him recall it :jerkit:

CBRBob
03-22-2008, 07:13 PM
How do you recall e-mails?

This Easter Sunday, watch the movie Dogma :)

Respect_My_Authorita
03-22-2008, 07:50 PM
How do you recall e-mails?

This Easter Sunday, watch the movie Dogma :)

+1, what do you mean recall?

sent second email apologizing?

just curious.

landshark
03-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Happy Easter!

John712
03-22-2008, 09:37 PM
You can recall emails through AOL to. But if they already read it, it cant be recalled. Sometimes recalling an email doesn't really work all the time neither.

Cakes206
03-22-2008, 11:21 PM
Through outlook...the email shows up, and then a follow up flagged for recall, try to open it, and it disappears.

CBRBob
03-23-2008, 08:21 AM
Fuk it, just watch Dogma

FDNYDANO18
03-24-2008, 01:40 PM
If you are an Atheist and you still live a "moral" life.... you have NO BALLS

MY 2 cents...

High_Revs_17
03-25-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm with ya on that, I can't stand that crap...off the record ask the boss how his/her Easter was?

At work someone sent out an email wishing everyone a Happy Easter and the boss made him recall it :jerkit:

Roberts
03-25-2008, 08:03 PM
If you are an Atheist and you still live a "moral" life.... you have NO BALLS

MY 2 cents...:confused: