PDA

View Full Version : highvelocity gear

tommymac
03-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I may be able to get in on a gb on some of their suits. With a prety decent discount. Does anyone have any experience with these suits and are they worth the investment? i still need to se eif they have anything in my size or that would fit me ok.

Tom

John712
03-11-2008, 10:23 PM
I just seen these suits over the weekend to, the suit I picked up just to look at was definitely for a person taller then I am. Not bad looking neither.

tommymac
03-11-2008, 10:52 PM
I just seen these suits over the weekend to, the suit I picked up just to look at was definitely for a person taller then I am. Not bad looking neither.

well I am def taller than you:roflmao:

Tom

AfricanBootyScratcher
03-11-2008, 11:17 PM
I got the high velocity back protector. It's nice

JoeyHonda
03-12-2008, 12:45 PM
I may be able to get in on a gb on some of their suits. With a prety decent discount. Does anyone have any experience with these suits and are they worth the investment? i still need to se eif they have anything in my size or that would fit me ok.

Tom

Tom I thought you faced reality already.... NO ONE makes anything in your size.

:doh:

-jh

ronin_01r1
03-12-2008, 02:34 PM
http://highvelocitygear.com/productpages/theoriginal.html

i got this one for about $120 about a year and half ago. it's pretty good but i mostly use just the back protector under my 1 piece.

Lucky7
03-12-2008, 02:40 PM
They have pretty decent priced protective stuff. I have their BP too on a recommendation from some guys from this board.

tommymac
03-13-2008, 02:47 AM
Tom I thought you faced reality already.... NO ONE makes anything in your size.

:doh:

-jh

Thanx Joey :lol: can always count on you for some encouragement LOL

I will look into it and send them my measurements, and hope they dont send back a reply of you have to be kidding:roflmao:

Tom