PDA

View Full Version : Moto GP on a Mac

FDNYDANO18
02-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Anyone have a subscription to motogp.com and use a MAC?

I have a Membership and for some reason I am now unable to view video content on my mac. The pop ups that give access to the individual items dont respond to the cursor:wtf: Used to work and now I'm frustrated.... anyone have any ideas... Thanks in advance for anyones help!

jcblitz
02-17-2008, 12:18 AM
1. "MAC" is short for Macintosh, it's not an acronym (just a pet peeve)
2. Is there a "free preview" section or anything, I can see if it plays on mine. I looked real quick but everything led me to a pay per view section.

carl_g
02-17-2008, 12:59 AM
Anyone have a subscription to motogp.com and use a MAC?

I have a Membership and for some reason I am now unable to view video content on my mac. The pop ups that give access to the individual items dont respond to the cursor:wtf: Used to work and now I'm frustrated.... anyone have any ideas... Thanks in advance for anyones help! Did you try using Firefox as your browser or just Safari?

FDNYDANO18
02-18-2008, 11:10 PM
just safari...going to the apple store tomorrow for them to take a look...

Brian78
02-19-2008, 05:04 PM
M.A.C.

sonny
02-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Use firefox. get a real computer.

give it to me

that is all

FDNYDANO18
02-19-2008, 10:37 PM
fixed...error on the hard drive.... all is well now.

must be a common problem cause the brand new laptop at the store was having the same issue with that site, but mine is working now and all is rite with the world:roflmao:

jcblitz
02-19-2008, 10:39 PM
Did they say what the error was?

FDNYDANO18
03-09-2008, 12:49 PM
I reloaded the operating system software due to errors on the hard drive. everything was working as planned for a week until today,just before the season opening race, when the same issue has reappeared. I will not be renewing with these idiots at motogp.com since after repeated e-mails and attempts they have failed to even respond. At $150 a season for HI DEF content I think that is worse than unacceptable. I suppose Europeans are used to being used by websites like this but I wont be donating any more $ to these thieves.
So.... end result... I'm once again back to relying on fucking jerkoff SPEEDCHANNEL aka Nascrap to hopefully provide me with viewing access at 2:00AM on Wednesday .......FACK...

jcblitz
03-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Is it embedded video? You might want to look at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ and see if motogp has a stream available that can play in it. If you want to give up, I'd be happy to see if I can get it to play on my machines (I have a g4 and an intel mac) and we'll see if it's actually a hardware issue.