PDA

View Full Version : A long night

tommymac
02-16-2008, 10:11 AM
Ok lets see who had a worse night than me The Er was pure hell last night. I got cursed out 5 times, called a racist twice, was spoken to by the administrator on duty twice. Then to top it off had to help out with a 2yr old brought in in cardiac arrest, that if shes not dead yet will be in the next day or 3.

Safe to say I will be drinking heavily at the hockey game today.

Tom

RCM78
02-16-2008, 11:04 AM
I got you beat...

I had to send my dinner back last light.. Absolutely horrible evening out...:nopity:

carl_g
02-16-2008, 11:09 AM
Damn tom... sounds like a bad one!

jcblitz
02-16-2008, 11:41 AM
I don't even want to hear it. I was trying to reference a parent table with a value field rather than then the primary key. So I had to change my user session object to an entirely new type from a simple java.util.List<String> and update my service layers and unit tests. And to boot, the development database had 3 extra columns that test and production didn't have so I had to refactor my view and transfer object to account for that. It was like Vietnam at my office yesterday.

High_Revs_17
02-16-2008, 01:59 PM
Oh, I thought you were going to say you had to remove a flat screen TV from some dude's Colon...

John712
02-16-2008, 02:30 PM
I was locked in a Meter Room today in Edison for about an hour. :D

tommymac
02-16-2008, 05:47 PM
ANd to top it off the sabres played like shit today at least no one tried to start a fight with me this time :lol:

TOm

BadKitty
02-16-2008, 07:37 PM
ANd to top it off the sabres played like shit today at least no one tried to start a fight with me this time :lol:

TOm

fucking LOSERS! I checked the score on my lunch break and they were down 5-0!

Cakes206
02-16-2008, 07:39 PM

TOm

fucking LOSERS! I checked the score on my lunch break and they were down 5-0!

:razz: Sabes got spanked:jam2: :owned:

carl_g
02-16-2008, 08:08 PM
:razz: Sabes got spanked:jam2: :owned: Who did they play today??The Rangers??? Devils lost lost night in a shoot out :(

Cakes206
02-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Who did they play today??The Rangers??? Devils lost lost night in a shoot out :(
Yup. The Devs game was crazy, 10 round shootout.

tommymac
02-17-2008, 08:39 AM
I don tknow how buffalo can go into ottawa and beat them 5-1 then lay an egg like this Miller played like shit, the 4th goal he just stood there and let it go by. After that the rangers just dominated most of the play untill a late flurry in the 3rd period when the game was already outof reach. Hopefully this was just a bump in the road and they can continue the roll they were/are on. This has become a very tight playoff race so every p[oint is very important.

Tom

Cakes206
02-17-2008, 12:01 PM
I don tknow how buffalo can go into ottawa and beat them 5-1 then lay an egg like this Miller played like shit, the 4th goal he just stood there and let it go by. After that the rangers just dominated most of the play untill a late flurry in the 3rd period when the game was already outof reach. Hopefully this was just a bump in the road and they can continue the roll they were/are on. This has become a very tight playoff race so every p[oint is very important.

Tom

Same thing with the Rangers few weeks ago. They beat 3 key division rivals(Devs, Flys, Pens) then go to LA and lose to the Kings :wtf:

It happens.

AfricanBootyScratcher
02-18-2008, 01:11 PM
I got cursed out 5 times, called a racist twice, was spoken to by the administrator on duty twice.
sounds like a typical day for one of my salesmen at the dealership!

tommymac
02-18-2008, 03:19 PM
sounds like a typical day for one of my salesmen at the dealership!

So I shouldnt feel bad then :lol: at least i got to poke a few with sharp objects. One lady I coul dhave slipped with a scalpel and stabbed her in the eye. I did want to stab her husband in the eye too for being such an ass:arrr:

Tom