PDA

View Full Version : Geico quote..

John712
01-12-2008, 01:01 PM
I just did the online Geico quote again, I'm looking for cheaper insurance than what I pay now. I remember several months ago I did the quote and they quoted me at $1200 more then what I was currently paying. So I said the hell with that.

Yesterday I get a letter in the mail saying they lowered their rates again. I said to myself yeah okay. So I did the quote this morning and I got quoted for $945.43 for 6 months for my 3 cars, 2005 Nissan Armada, 2002 Honda Civic Si and 2008 toyota xB. Everything I kept the same such as personal body injury and all that other shit.

I am sold, and will be completing this Monday morning :D

Cakes206
01-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Can you get New Jersey Manufacturers?

John712
01-12-2008, 01:07 PM
Can you get New Jersey Manufacturers?

I'm sure I can, is there a online site where I can get an instand quote.?

Cakes206
01-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Google em. It used to be that you could only get em through your employer, not sure if it's still like that. I've had em since I started driving.

High_Revs_17
01-12-2008, 01:24 PM
I quoted NJM through my employer and they couldn't beat the exact coverage details regarding the full coverage I currently have with Travelers.

SAXON117
01-12-2008, 01:48 PM
GEICO gave me the best price for my motorcycle $475 a year for full coverage. I have better coverage (higher payouts) on my SV then on my car:lol:

RCM78
01-12-2008, 07:25 PM
John, Call New Jersey Manufacturers and tell them your a PSE&G employee. As long as you have no points they will accept you. Your wifes driving record should be clean as well.

Once your in your in. I acumulated 6 points two years ago and they said nothing. They didnt even raise my rates.

I pay $1500 a year for full coverage on two cars. Plus I got a $300 dividend check. So thats $1200 a year.

carl_g
01-12-2008, 09:12 PM
I got a $300 dividend check back from state farm this year. :)

suzis_date
01-12-2008, 11:05 PM
I quoted NJM through my employer and they couldn't beat the exact coverage details regarding the full coverage I currently have with Travelers.

+1

I switched to Travelers this year.... They saved me $2000. :nod2:

CBRBob
01-13-2008, 12:19 AM
This should prove that you need to SHOP AROUND. Just make sure you arent getting minimum coverage as that is nothing but a card in your pocket.

Sue
01-13-2008, 10:31 AM

I write for Travelers so I know they are a great company with great premiums. However, their premiums are credit driven now = if your credit is good your premiums will be great...if your credit is not good/great, the premiums are very high.

BTW Ron, why isn't your policy with me?? :D

If anyone wants a Travelers auto quote, pm me and I will call you from the office to give you a quote. All I ask is that you have your policy/vehicle and driver information with you.

John712
01-13-2008, 11:28 AM
I write for Travelers so I know they are a great company with great premiums. However, their premiums are credit driven now = if your credit is good your premiums will be great...if your credit is not good/great, the premiums are very high.

BTW Ron, why isn't your policy with me?? :D

If anyone wants a Travelers auto quote, pm me and I will call you from the office to give you a quote. All I ask is that you have your policy/vehicle and driver information with you.

Sue, can you call me tomorrow.? Where I am working I may or may not have service so you might have to call me a few times LOL. and I will have everything ready.. PM sent to you with my number

Sue
01-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Sue, can you call me tomorrow.? Where I am working I may or may not have service so you might have to call me a few times LOL. and I will have everything ready.. PM sent to you with my number

Got it John...will call you (or Brenda) from the office tomorrow. Takes about 5-10 minutes to get you a quote.