PDA

View Full Version : What a great day

BadKitty
01-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Played hookie form work and got a nice ride in today. Record high here of 68 degrees today! So much for the average temp of 31 in January huh?

BETTER THAN SEX!:ride: :ride:

causef0rconcern
01-09-2008, 03:25 AM
I chose riding over sex tonight, hah. I feel kind of gay now, but now I realize its not homosexual, its cycle-sexual. Which is OK. 'Cause its gonna get cold again then I can go get laid.

Clocked 130 miles yesterday, and just over 100 today. Had a pack of about 20 bikes until around midnight tonight. Not freakin' bad for the middle of January!! You can't say no to riding on a day like this...when the hell is is going to be this nice again?

Also to other people riding tonight - were the roads soaking wet in your areas too? We were sliding around like naked, greased-up, deaf guys on the roads. I thought I was having my first wreck on the GSXR going over a cold, wet, wooden bridge...completely sideways. Somehow managed to save it. Dunno how. OK its 230am and I just got home with the bike now...gotta be at work at 8 goodnight!!

BadKitty
01-09-2008, 07:25 AM
Roads here were completely washed off and dried out. I ran into no problem spots. BUT..now it/s the middle of the night, I should be sleeping and it is sooo windy out the noise keeps waking me up. Hail, rain, wind. NICE. Glad I got my ride in! And if I had a man, I'd be doing the sex thing right now instead of posting dammit!

tommymac
01-09-2008, 07:33 AM
i am up but thats only becasue I am getting paid to be up;)

tom