PDA

View Full Version : Football Play-Off thread

John712
01-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Washington --- OUT

Congrats Seattle...

Jacksonville and Pittsburgh is on now...

njf4i
01-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Hell of a second game yesterday. It shouldn't have been that close because Jax was trying to give the game away.

I say giants and chargers win today.

John712
01-06-2008, 11:43 AM
I told Chris and Levi yesterday that Jacksonville gives Pittsburgh problems. But that was a really good game!! either though both teams wouldn't make it past Indy and N.E

The Giants and Tampa Bay game should be good to, although it is going to be extremely loud there that Manning won't hear himself think lol. Don't forget Tampa Bay only sold tickets to Tampa Bay residents but I don't think that they know that most people who retire and move to Tampa Bay, or any place in the Florda region are from Jersey and are Giants fans :)

But the key for Tampa to insure a win, is put the pressure on Manning early because everyone knows that will take the game right out of him for a good 2 quarters

Cakes206
01-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Man what a w/e for some great playoff football. The Cowgirls got upset by Big Blue, thats all that matters, LOL.

Respect_My_Authorita
01-14-2008, 12:04 AM
Man what a w/e for some great playoff football. The Cowgirls got upset by Big Blue, thats all that matters, LOL.

damn right.

Respect_My_Authorita
01-14-2008, 12:05 AM
I told Chris and Levi yesterday that Jacksonville gives Pittsburgh problems. But that was a really good game!! either though both teams wouldn't make it past Indy and N.E

The Giants and Tampa Bay game should be good to, although it is going to be extremely loud there that Manning won't hear himself think lol. Don't forget Tampa Bay only sold tickets to Tampa Bay residents but I don't think that they know that most people who retire and move to Tampa Bay, or any place in the Florda region are from Jersey and are Giants fans :)

But the key for Tampa to insure a win, is put the pressure on Manning early because everyone knows that will take the game right out of him for a good 2 quarters

damn your predictions were money john, both with Jaguars last week and this week with chargers.

SAXON117
01-14-2008, 09:40 AM
GO ROSSI! oopps wrong sport:P

njf4i
01-14-2008, 09:42 AM
Now that was a great weekend of games. Gotta love the playoffs in january at lambo field. Then to have taz's cowboys go down. Priceless.

Ant
01-14-2008, 09:52 AM
Fuck you Dallas! Wheeeeewwww!!!!

JasonB
01-14-2008, 12:19 PM
New England sucks...

Taz
01-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Now that was a great weekend of games. Gotta love the playoffs in january at lambo field. Then to have taz's cowboys go down. Priceless.

:voodoo:

Thanks I feel the love. I so hope Green Bay wins next week.

I least my team got to the play offs. Where those Saints? :roflmao:

Marker54
01-14-2008, 01:05 PM
:voodoo:

I so hope Green Bay wins next week.

:roflmao:

hey now...bite your tongue :rant:

Lucky7
01-14-2008, 10:24 PM

Anyone but the Cowgirls. Who voted them America's team anyway.

John712
01-14-2008, 11:59 PM
New England sucks...

Why..?

FDNYDANO18
01-16-2008, 01:47 AM
New England sucks...

Cause its full of New Englanders.....from Bahhstaahn...pukes:down: :puke:

njf4i
01-16-2008, 05:18 PM
I say green bay and my upset pick of the week: SAN DIEGO. No i'm not saying that because i'm a patriots hater. I just think that there playing good football and they do have a chance. :nod2:

Marker54
01-16-2008, 05:38 PM
I upset pick of the week: SAN DIEGO. :nod2:

Nick, San Diego is so beat up right now, it's not even a joke... Rivers and Tomlinson may not play! New England are firing on all cylinders, don't bet against them dude, you'll get more for your money at the local GO GO joint! :boobimac:

njf4i
01-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Nick, San Diego is so beat up right now, it's not even a joke... Rivers and Tomlinson may not play! New England are firing on all cylinders, don't bet against them dude, you'll get more for your money at the local GO GO joint! :boobimac:

Yeah but indy was healthy and they still beat them. I'm not saying indy had there best game, but every team is prone to have 1 bad game (and i honestly don't think NE has had that yet)

Plus you throw in this whole randy moss battery thing, and you know its got to be a little strain on the whole team and not just moss.

But hell marker if you believe in NE lets do a gentleman bet. Right now the pats are favored by 14 points. You think they'll cover? If you do i'll take the chargers and buy you your first 5 beers when we meet up for our first nascar race for the season. Granted everyone hates nascar here and you prob got plans for daytona. But you pick the next race and we'll settle it there. What do you say?

Marker54
01-16-2008, 10:05 PM
But hell marker if you believe in NE lets do a gentleman bet. Right now the pats are favored by 14 points. You think they'll cover? If you do i'll take the chargers and buy you your first 5 beers when we meet up for our first nascar race for the season. Granted everyone hates nascar here and you prob got plans for daytona. But you pick the next race and we'll settle it there. What do you say?

Now I never, ever bet on football...(that whole "any given Sunday" thing,) though I must say man...beers with buddies is not really a bet, come to think of it, it's kind of like a win/win, so I say I'm all over that like a fat lady on a bar stool! :cheers:

njf4i
01-17-2008, 08:36 AM
so I say I'm all over that like a fat lady on a bar stool! :cheers:

Oh its on like donkey kong!!! :drink:

Marker54
01-17-2008, 12:40 PM

Yes sir, keep in mind...the Pats beat the Bolts earlier in the season 38-14, and that was when the Chargers were healthy!! Me thirsty....

Cakes206
01-17-2008, 12:57 PM
Tomlinson will be fine, they got everyone fooled.

FDNYDANO18
01-21-2008, 11:08 AM
I say green bay and my upset pick of the week: SAN DIEGO. No i'm not saying that because i'm a patriots hater. I just think that there playing good football and they do have a chance. :nod2:

Well I guess you had that whole thing about...... 100% wrong:doh: :nono2: :haha:

just funnin ya I'm just happy that the Giants are goin to the show

Marker54
01-21-2008, 12:59 PM

Damn, now I've got to take my buddy out for some beers!! What a shame....:drink:

Cakes206
01-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Go BLUE! :jam2:

John712
01-21-2008, 03:04 PM
The Green Bay and Giants game was a great game, on the edge on my seat for pretty much al of the 2nd half. and after the interception in OT I said if Tynes dont make this kick worth a 3 pointer, the giants are not going to win.

Pats and Chargers was also a great game. Brady threw for 3 interceptions and things didnt look good for them. and for him to ignore those and comeo ut with a win, makes them just that much of a better team.

Giants do stand a good chance against the Pats. they only lost by 3 points a few weeks ago. they did learn a lot from the patriots then and will use it in 2 weeks. but that is also going to be a really really good game.

njf4i
01-21-2008, 08:49 PM
Well I guess you had that whole thing about...... 100% wrong:doh: :nono2: :haha:

just funnin ya I'm just happy that the Giants are goin to the show

Yeah i was rooting for the chargers and packers. But atleast i covered on my points for the pats game.

Damn, now I've got to take my buddy out for some beers!! What a shame....:drink:

Oh yeah. :drink: :drink2: :cheers: Just let me know when and where. :nod2:

Go BLUE! :jam2:

Go lay down.

http://alltalksports.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/new-orleans-saints-logo-1.jpg

Cakes206
01-22-2008, 10:59 PM
LOL, Eddie Murphy predicted it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=izArWUVtMC4

John712
01-22-2008, 11:16 PM
LOL, Eddie Murphy predicted it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=izArWUVtMC4