PDA

View Full Version : so.. I hate the weather man...

soda7o
08-10-2005, 12:22 PM
and for that matter al l the weather websites... last night i finally think i solved my oil leack problem ( after about two tubes of jbweld lol) anywya i was planing on taking teh bike into the city but checked the weather and they said thunderstorms... so i ended up taking the train to work... now its freakin beeeeuuutiful out and i am hating myslef for not takin the bike...

so a big FU to the wether man, the weather chanel, and weather.com

DougZ
08-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Where were you leaking from???

soda7o
08-10-2005, 12:46 PM
my computer my home tv and phone... and lal said the same thing...

fucking bull i am so pissed

DougZ
08-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Where were you leaking from???

????????

High_Revs_17
08-10-2005, 12:59 PM
C'mon man...this isn't like a predictable snow fall back home, they were probably "scattered t-storms"...don't hate the player, hate the game. :lol:

ronin_01r1
08-10-2005, 01:00 PM
my computer my home tv and phone... and lal said the same thing...

fucking bull i am so pissed

dude, i was thinking the same exact thing driving to work! wtf.

soda7o
08-10-2005, 01:08 PM
????????

ooooops youmean leaking oil.. hahah a miss read it...
i haveno clue.. whenthe biek went doen the case got ripped of aqnd took a bold and th emounting part withit.. cracked off. basiclaly ter ewas a little crakc so i jb welded it buti guess the cover wwas not sitting flat.. so the whole wcw ride i was leaking oil.. anywya i jb welded the entire area and evne the case and all around..seems ot have stopped it..
durring the winter i wil look for a new part i thinkits part of the oil case.. and tear themotor apart and replace it..

High_Revs_17
08-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Grate jub mistr jb wled.

soda7o
08-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Grate jub mistr jb wled.

hahaha
and just ot remind you i love wd40... i wash my bike with it all the time.. thats stuff is greate

DougZ
08-10-2005, 02:26 PM
I just got some of that flourescent crap that will tell you where the leak is coming from. We can use your bike to try it out one day.

soda7o
08-10-2005, 02:42 PM
I just got some of that flourescent crap that will tell you where the leak is coming from. We can use your bike to try it out one day.

sure flourecent crap .. illgive everythign a try once...

DougZ
08-10-2005, 02:53 PM
Yeah, you mix it in the oil, put in the bike, and then start it up. kills the lights and use a black light to see where the oil is leaking from. Cool stuff.

soda7o
08-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Yeah, you mix it in the oil, put in the bike, and then start it up. kills the lights and use a black light to see where the oil is leaking from. Cool stuff.

ok that is way to much work..butfor my next oil change ill remebr to cal youover withthe blakc likght and the glowy stuff.. also dont forget turntables and a strop light....

:lol: