PDA

View Full Version : they say xmas is the season of giving

GinoE
12-22-2007, 12:07 AM
what did ya'll get (if anything) from the job?

all i got was a headache (from 11 morons).

i'm the head zoo keeper in the monkey network - so i gave all the lower primates a toy to play with...

GEEK TOY (http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/tools/7470/)

John712
12-22-2007, 03:48 AM
From my job.? the usual, nothing!

njf4i
12-22-2007, 10:42 AM
I got a free lunch and a decent xmas bonus. So all in all it wasn't to bad.

John712
12-22-2007, 10:50 AM

I didn't even get a free lunch nevermind a bonus! I worked the CSS in New Brunswick for 3 days last week and collected more money in 1 hour which was more then my yearly salary. IN ONE HOUR ALONE! but it just goes to show all that damn money PSE&G makes and we cant even get a small bonus, or a free lunch lol

Marker54
12-22-2007, 12:21 PM

Me too! Beautiful lunch & a little extra green! Not complaining at all this year.

Taz
12-22-2007, 08:24 PM
I got a cool party and a little cash!

ImmaSquashYou
12-22-2007, 08:32 PM
i got monday off since bush declared it a national holiday...-= )

jcblitz
12-23-2007, 12:55 AM
I had 4 catered company parties, which I guess is equal to a day off if you add up the time. But I work for a non profit organization now so I don't get bonuses which sucks because last year I got an extra weeks pay.

SPL170db
12-23-2007, 02:26 PM
I didn't go to my work Christmas party this year (and you had to be in attendance to receive something).

But they gave away some pretty good shit I must say (PS3, Xbox, digi cam, iPod, Nintendo DS, Tom Tom GPS, few other goodies).

Cakes206
12-23-2007, 02:40 PM
I was at our corporate location on Friday for some training. Lunchtime was like the Last Supper, 3 conf. rooms full of food, the break room was like a bakery. Even a few people with wind instruments playin holiday music. Then Friday night was diner at Minado's :drool: for all of Jersey Operations. Cool giveaways too, iPod video nanos, portable dvd players, gift cards, etc etc. Was cool with gettin a nice buzz with all the management there :drink: good times good times. Monday one of the guys is gonna be Santa for everyone to bring their kids then another big catered lunch. They sure know how to do it right for the holidays...w00t.

RCM78
12-23-2007, 02:40 PM
I didn't even get a free lunch nevermind a bonus! I worked the CSS in New Brunswick for 3 days last week and collected more money in 1 hour which was more then my yearly salary. IN ONE HOUR ALONE! but it just goes to show all that damn money PSE&G makes and we cant even get a small bonus, or a free lunch lol

I just moved over to the training center on Pierson ave. Seems like we get free lunch pretty often over here. "Holiday" party is tomorrow and we get out at noon. I'm not elegible for a bonus this year since I started in december but should get one next year. I'll still get my shared savings bonus which should be about a weeks pay...

Went back to the NB shop for their "Holiday" party and got a Carhart jacket. I'll also get a jacket from the training center tomorrow.

BadKitty
12-23-2007, 07:26 PM
I got to work 13 days in a row, so I guess then i SORTA got more $$ since I work on 100% commission! And they gave us cookies.

tommymac
12-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Looks like I am getting nada from the Er thi syear, in the past we got 500 or 1000 dollars. There goes my motivation to do the right thing:nopity:

Tom

opinion914
12-23-2007, 09:46 PM
ipod Shuffle and american Express giftcards..plus breakfast

ate the breakfast, regifting the ipod, doin jackshit w/ the giftcards because noone takes amex. merry christmas.

tommymac
12-23-2007, 10:50 PM
ipod Shuffle and american Express giftcards..plus breakfast

ate the breakfast, regifting the ipod, doin jackshit w/ the giftcards because noone takes amex. merry christmas.

Can I have the ipod:roflmao:

make rockwells take the giftcards and put it towards the 848:ride:

Tom

Gear Dog
12-24-2007, 11:13 AM
We had a nice party at the Bryant Park Grill, that is me in the background with the tan blazer. I didn't get fired so I guess I behaved
I also got a huge bonus that is already spent and I didn't even get it. Oh and a pay increase which is always good. I really can't complain because they told me some people weren't getting anything, kind of a way of telling them to look for another job. Gotta love working for a brokerage firm!!!

Ant
12-25-2007, 02:28 PM
I didn't get shit. :(

CBRBob
12-25-2007, 04:53 PM
I didn't get shit. :(

Yea........ just bmws to drive and ride all year for free. :moocow: