PDA

View Full Version : Guys with hyphenated last names

jcblitz
12-14-2007, 01:52 PM
How does a guy end up with a hyphenated last name? I have a meeting in a few hours and the doctors name is something like Dr. James Sanz-Diaz...but it's a guy. I know some women hyphenate their name when they get married, which made me start to think about how that happened to him. If you're "John Doe" and you marry "Jane Smith" who wants to become "Jane Smith-Doe", what do you name the kids? "Jack Smith-Doe"? That seems like it benefits the mother more because their last names are now the same, leaving the father as an odd ball. But naming the kid "Jack Doe Smith-Doe" is a little much too, you have two Doe's to one Smith and can't tell if it's a middle name or not. Any one know how that works?

Ant
12-14-2007, 02:14 PM
How does a guy end up with a hyphenated last name? I have a meeting in a few hours and the doctors name is something like Dr. James Sanz-Diaz...but it's a guy. I know some women hyphenate their name when they get married, which made me start to think about how that happened to him. If you're "John Doe" and you marry "Jane Smith" who wants to become "Jane Smith-Doe", what do you name the kids? "Jack Smith-Doe"? That seems like it benefits the mother more because their last names are now the same, leaving the father as an odd ball. But naming the kid "Jack Doe Smith-Doe" is a little much too, you have two Doe's to one Smith and can't tell if it's a middle name or not. Any one know how that works?

I think you think too much.

Cakes206
12-14-2007, 02:16 PM
No clue, but I think hes got firewood for sale.

Kennedy
12-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Fuckin fresh wood always makes a fire blow.....

Marker54
12-14-2007, 03:50 PM
No Clue Dude!

Though I think we should have a weekly, Friday segment: Deep Thoughts, with jcblitz!:coffee2:

BadKitty
12-14-2007, 03:54 PM
MAybe his mom hyphenated her last name and he was the product of that??

SO like if 2 kids of parents with hyphenated last names marry, like Jane Smith-Doe and Tom Jones-Black marry...woul they become Mr. & Mrs.Smith-Doe-Jones-Black?

Mike295
12-14-2007, 05:54 PM
MAybe his mom hyphenated her last name and he was the product of that??

SO like if 2 kids of parents with hyphenated last names marry, like Jane Smith-Doe and Tom Jones-Black marry...woul they become Mr. & Mrs.Smith-Doe-Jones-Black?

eitther way those kids are going to be fucked up

RAC
12-14-2007, 09:00 PM
I have a friend whos parents weren't married when he was born and they hyphenated his last name

hector113
12-14-2007, 11:22 PM
Mr. Pus-E-Wiped.

SAXON117
12-15-2007, 07:08 AM
Mr. Pus-E-Wiped.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Smokes35
12-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Adolph Oliver-Nipple.

FDNYDANO18
12-19-2007, 05:57 PM
I worked with a firefighter who Hyphenated his last name by adding his wife's last name.... but his name was René:gay:and........he was originally from California... so that might explain his lack of balls

soda7o
12-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Kids... Dont smoke crack!