PDA

View Full Version : 04 Ex250/01 Zx7

causef0rconcern
11-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Yo suckas - here's the rundown. I bought a two fiddy and shes gotta go. No room/time/money. The 750 is my buddy's. He just moved to Atlanta and couldn't bring it, so it stayed up here and I am responsible for selling it. I have a key and all so if you wanna see it just holler.

2004 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 - Gray - 600miles - Near perfect condition, bone stock. Has been crashed at about 5mph on right side(all parts replaced), and DROPPED in my driveway on the left(no damage). Rides straight as an arrow. - $2000, negotiable. Learn to ride on this awesome little bike. Clean NJ title. And no, 600 miles isn't a typo.

2001 Kawasaki Ninja ZX7 - Kawi Green - 25K miles - Full Muzzy 4-1. Rear integrated. Been down both sides, generally rough cosmetic shape but runs great, starts and drives excellently. Too heavy for a first bike, but an awesome beater. Or put a monster sprocket on the rear and learn how to stunt or something. Needs rear tire(desperately). This bike has proven itself time and time again a true warrior of the street. This thing is big, heavy, ugly, and cannot be stopped. Rides straight as an arrow and pulls like a goddamn freight train. $1900 with room to negotiate. Clean NJ title.

PICS COMING SOON