PDA

View Full Version : Sat 12/8 croxleys in LI

tommymac
11-10-2007, 04:40 AM
I am calling out joe and ant (carl too but he will say hes in and not show LOL ) and any of the other jersey guys to come out to LI for a night of good beers and some good food. I also have a pull out bed if anyone cant make the trek home and I promise I will make sure the snakes stay in their cages:lol: The bar is rather easy to get to from the gw/throggs neck or verrazano/belt pkwy

Address:

Croxleys Ale House
129 New hyde park road
franklin square NY 11010

carl_g
11-10-2007, 10:53 AM
12-8?? I will try to make this!

Ant
11-10-2007, 11:04 AM
:( I'm going to be in Long Beach, California that weekend. Can you make it a different weekend?

tommymac
11-11-2007, 08:45 PM
:( I'm going to be in Long Beach, California that weekend. Can you make it a different weekend?

It would have to be after the holidays since I am working a lot of weekends this month and next but thats ok with me. Either way I will prolly be there on the 8th if anyone wants to come out anyway

Tom

tommymac
12-04-2007, 02:04 PM
time for a little bump. I am going to be heading out there sat night if any of you guys want to make the trip. I will be planning a bigger gathering in mid january.

tom

njf4i
12-05-2007, 08:55 AM
Count me in for the mid january one. I'll be in PA this weekend trying to kill bambi.

~Donna~
12-05-2007, 09:43 PM
I am calling out joe and ant (carl too but he will say hes in and not show LOL ) and any of the other jersey guys to come out to LI for a night of good beers and some good food. I also have a pull out bed if anyone cant make the trek home and I promise I will make sure the snakes stay in their cages:lol: The bar is rather easy to get to from the gw/throggs neck or verrazano/belt pkwy

Address:

Croxleys Ale House
129 New hyde park road
franklin square NY 11010

You should toss that bed in the trash!:roflmao: