PDA

View Full Version : more pc 3 questions.

soda7o
08-05-2005, 05:18 PM
OK so the bike i got has a PC3 and a full yosh exhaust.
how do i find out what map is on the pc3 right now?
where do i get maps? where can you see what numbers the maps produced?

ther eare more questiosn but ill save them for later

oskarjr
08-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Go on their site and they will have all the info. Once you understand it you can plug in to the computer and adjust yourself.

Ripp53
08-05-2005, 06:34 PM
well the only 2 ways to find out what maps or in thereis to.

ask the guy that had it before you or plug it into a cumputer and see what map is in there

njf4i
08-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Best bet is to plug it into the computer. It will tell you what map and than you can choose if you want to change it.

Talk to 5wytbck aka exnos. He knows a whole lot of stuff about them.

soda7o
08-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Best bet is to plug it into the computer. It will tell you what map and than you can choose if you want to change it.

Talk to 5wytbck aka exnos. He knows a whole lot of stuff about them.

will do thanks

CBRBob
08-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Or just load a map in that you want. You can load them in from a Palm as well. As far as #s they make, don't count on that. Every bike is different.

soda7o
08-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Or just load a map in that you want. You can load them in from a Palm as well. As far as #s they make, don't count on that. Every bike is different.

thanks bob.. i was thinking the same thing just load a new one and it will over ride it... But i want to extract theone that there now.. i am not sure but th eguy might have made a custom map for it..caus ehe did take care of the bike and stuff.. now i just got ot goet in touch with him...

CBRBob
08-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Sure, that would be 'get map' and then save it as a name you will remember. That you need a comp for, not a Palm.