PDA

View Full Version : Help Desk Position

Vin
08-05-2005, 12:16 PM
All in the NYC metro area:

There is a Help Desk Tech position available at my company. If you're interested, PM me so I can let the folks here know and get you a link for an application.

Job Posting Title Help Desk Analyst II
AutoReqId 54292BR

Responsibilities Interprets, evaluates and resolves telephone inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed application hardware and software products supported by Technologies for American Express Publishing. Telephone Support and Call Tracking (90%). Perform other job related duties as needed.

Required Qualifications 3-5 years of technology heldesk experience required. Strong knowledge of Windows 2000/XP - Macintosh OS 9.x/OS X hardware, software, installation and troubleshooting preferred. Candidates must possess ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work. Excellent oral/written skills required.

Consumer magazine publishing experience a plus.

Work Location State/Province New York
Work Location Country United States
Classification Full-Time - Regular
Regular Shift Day Shift
Scheduled Hours 35.0
Work Week Mon-Fri
Language Required English
Travel Required No
NASD Registrations Required: Not Applicable
State Insurance Licenses Required: Not Applicable

soda7o
08-05-2005, 12:43 PM
All in the NYC metro area:

There is a Help Desk Tech position available at my company. If you're interested, PM me so I can let the folks here know.

https://jobs.brassring.com/EN/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?jobId=336489&type=search&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=1&JobSiteId=216&JobSiteInfo=336489_216

vin i could not open the link form work..can youshoot me some detaisl as well as the slaary i mgiht have afew people intersted in this.

Vin
08-05-2005, 12:52 PM
vin i could not open the link form work..can youshoot me some detaisl as well as the slaary i mgiht have afew people intersted in this.

Yeah, my bad. Looks like the search is session-based. Here's a copy/paste.

Job Posting Title Help Desk Analyst II
AutoReqId 54292BR

Responsibilities Interprets, evaluates and resolves telephone inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed application hardware and software products supported by Technologies for American Express Publishing. Telephone Support and Call Tracking (90%). Perform other job related duties as needed.

Required Qualifications 3-5 years of technology heldesk experience required. Strong knowledge of Windows 2000/XP - Macintosh OS 9.x/OS X hardware, software, installation and troubleshooting preferred. Candidates must possess ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work. Excellent oral/written skills required.

Consumer magazine publishing experience a plus.

Work Location State/Province New York
Work Location Country United States
Classification Full-Time - Regular
Regular Shift Day Shift
Scheduled Hours 35.0
Work Week Mon-Fri
Language Required English
Travel Required No
NASD Registrations Required: Not Applicable
State Insurance Licenses Required: Not Applicable