PDA

View Full Version : 05 Limited Edition Busa for sale

Busa Man
09-17-2007, 09:47 AM
I am selling my 05 Hayabusa. Looking for $7,800. She has the following extras:

Extras::P
Hayabusa grips, New wind screen(clear), Chrome dog collar spikes, Hayabusa decal head light cover, Chrome sliders, TRE, Air box mod, Yoshi slip ons, 2006 Hayabusa LE rims (silver), Brand new MetzlerM3 tires, Chrome Hayabusa decals, Hayabusa tank pad, custom chrome hayabusa roter on front. (This rotor was featured in the SSB magazine.My friend -D-Man, who is a customer bike designer hooked me up with this roter that came off his custom dragon hayabusa that was featured in the SSB mag last month.) Any questions feel free to ask.***Serious buyers only***

Any questions feel free to call me.

201 669-0283
Pete (AKA-BusaMAn)
Jerzey X-2W Ryderz:lol:

sonny
09-17-2007, 10:53 AM
I am selling my 05 Hayabusa. Looking for $7,800. She has the following extras:

Extras:
Hayabusa grips, New wind screen(clear), Chrome dog collar spikes, Hayabusa decal head light cover, Chrome sliders, TRE, Air box mod, Yoshi slip ons, 2006 Hayabusa LE rims (silver), Brand new MetzlerM3 tires, Chrome Hayabusa decals, Hayabusa tank pad, custom chrome hayabusa roter on front. (This rotor was featured in the SSB magazine.My friend -D-Man, who is a customer bike designer hooked me up with this roter that came off his custom dragon hayabusa that was featured in the SSB mag last month.) Any questions feel free to ask.***Serious buyers only***

Any questions feel free to call me.

201 669-0283
Pete (AKA-BusaMAn)
Jerzey X-2W Ryderz

Is this D-man from Pitstop motorsport?

Busa Man
09-17-2007, 03:27 PM
The D-Man I am referring to in my remarks is indeed the "D-Man" from Pitstop Motor Sports.

PSYCHO1000R
06-08-2008, 06:16 PM
how many miles?

Busa Man
06-09-2008, 07:26 AM
The busa has 11,000+ miles. I just got her back from the Bellville motor shop. I had new brakes (front & back) put on and new sprockets and chain. I had the clutch lever replaced as well. She is like new. Had her out this past weekend, and she is purring like a well oiled machine. I am asking $7,500 OB.

Busa Man
06-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Sorry, not clutch lever, but cylinder replace. When they opened her up to replace sprocket, they say, there was oil leaking in the clutch cylinder casing, so I should, not have to replace. I opted to have it replaced to make sure she is tip top.:moocow: