View Full Version : Pats Scumbags

Mike295
09-11-2007, 08:16 PM
nice fucking cheaters

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3014677

fuckin idiots get caught... what a joke

carl_g
09-11-2007, 09:24 PM
I would think that everyone does this to some extent... I am not sticking up for them, just saying.

John712
09-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I would think that everyone does this to some extent... I am not sticking up for them, just saying.

Oh definately, I'm sure most if not every NFL team does it, they just happened to get caught doing it. Matt Estrella made it to obvious. But this definately did not help them win all the games and have the record they do. I'm a Pats fan and Im also not sticking up for them, but if found guilty by the NFL Commissioner, I may be changing teams.

Mike295
09-12-2007, 07:50 AM
Oh definately, I'm sure most if not every NFL team does it, they just happened to get caught doing it. Matt Estrella made it to obvious. But this definately did not help them win all the games and have the record they do. I'm a Pats fan and Im also not sticking up for them, but if found guilty by the NFL Commissioner, I may be changing teams.

ok heres the deal. You are both right I agree I think every team has done something to that extent. But the difference here is they got caught red handed. Just like speeding... everyone dose it but when the cop pulls you over YOU are the one who got caught.

What makes it worse here is that there was a notice that went league wise about such a thing. What also bothers me about it is that there was "radio infrequencies" basicly seems to me the pats went KGB on the jets ass and taped their headset communications.

Look I want the pats to fry for it becasue I am a jets fan and hate the pats, but the fact is they cheated they got caught. They need to make the punishment memorable so there is a apoint being made.

njf4i
09-12-2007, 08:24 AM
ok heres the deal. You are both right I agree I think every team has done something to that extent. But the difference here is they got caught red handed. Just like speeding... everyone dose it but when the cop pulls you over YOU are the one who got caught.

What makes it worse here is that there was a notice that went league wise about such a thing. What also bothers me about it is that there was "radio infrequencies" basicly seems to me the pats went KGB on the jets ass and taped their headset communications.

Look I want the pats to fry for it becasue I am a jets fan and hate the pats, but the fact is they cheated they got caught. They need to make the punishment memorable so there is a apoint being made.

I agree with you 100% All teams push the rules to the limits and go over them when they can. But the nfl made it a point this year to let the teams know that they wouldn't be putting up with this crap. Personally i think the nfl comish is doing a good job. Hopefully he sticks it to the pats and they get what the deserve. :arrr:

GinoE
09-12-2007, 09:07 AM
C-h-e-a-t-s!

Cheats
Cheats
Cheats!

Cakes206
09-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Damn Pats and their shady fans.

John712
09-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Looks like I'll be getting rid of all my Pats stuff, well sell it anyways.... I can't be rooting and chearing for a cheating team!

Mack
09-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Now I am a PATS HATER.....I freakin hate them ever since they cheater the Raiders out of a superbowl (that they would have one) on the BULL SHIT tuck rule..but here's the fact....FOOTBALL and cheating go together...hell half of the seniors on my football team in highschool my junior year were pumping roids....our coach my 8th grade year recuited a QB from another school got his parents better paying jobs and got them to move into the township....hell every NFL team does it yeah the PATS got catch and something should happen but you can't take away the fact that they are still an incrediable team.

Mike295
09-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Damn Pats and their shady fans.

I heard the Pats fans are known for stealing dog food

carl_g
09-12-2007, 04:50 PM
I heard the Pats fans are known for stealing dog food

And not shipping stuff.:roflmao: