PDA

View Full Version : Allman brothers TONIGHT

causef0rconcern
08-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey everyone. One of my buddies backed out last minute from the Allman Bros w/ Bob Wier/Ratdog at PNC. Show is tonight. I have a lawn seat. Make me an offer. Anyone is welcome to party with us. With the ticket comes some booze and whatever else. Holler.

njf4i
08-22-2007, 01:44 PM
Just make sure you drink all your booze in a red cup. Cops are being so so with the new "no drinking in the parking lot" rule.

causef0rconcern
08-22-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah I've been following this since those jackasses goofed bad at Tardfest. I think at this point...As long as you are of age, you're good to go with bottles or cups of beer. They don't want liquor for obvious reasons, so if they sniff your cup and you're stinking up 80 proof, you gotta dump it out.

I think it'll be different at tonight's show also because of demographic differences. Allman Bros and Ratdog is the Deadhead crowd. They are dealing with aging hippies, not reckless teenagers.

njf4i
08-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Yeah I've been following this since those jackasses goofed bad at Tardfest. I think at this point...As long as you are of age, you're good to go with bottles or cups of beer. They don't want liquor for obvious reasons, so if they sniff your cup and you're stinking up 80 proof, you gotta dump it out.

I think it'll be different at tonight's show also because of demographic differences. Allman Bros and Ratdog is the Deadhead crowd. They are dealing with aging hippies, not reckless teenagers.

Yeah there def gonna dump any liquor you have. But you may want to keep your beer in multiple locations. I've heard that if certain sgts are there, they have to take some of the beer away from the people. So just use a couple of little coolers instead of one big.

Let me know how it goes, because i'll be back there for the O&A show on saturday.