PDA

View Full Version : 8/12/07 Redbulls Vs. Toronto FC

njf4i
08-08-2007, 11:59 AM
Not sure if anyone here is a soccer fan. But the NY Red Bulls are having some good ticket packages go on sale for there games.

I'm gonna try to head to the 8/12/07 Red Bulls Vs. Toronto FC game.

Here is the info on the 4 pack package https://secure.mlsnet.com/t107/tickets/2007/0812/

and here is the teams website www.nyredbulls.com

ffejtable
08-08-2007, 08:46 PM
actually going to catch the la galaxy game, which is coming up shortly.... otherwise id be all over this... wasnt thrilled with the price hike on the galaxy games...

njf4i
08-09-2007, 12:10 AM
actually going to catch the la galaxy game, which is coming up shortly.... otherwise id be all over this... wasnt thrilled with the price hike on the galaxy games...

Yeah i'm so boycotting the galaxy game. The lower seats are already sold out and they want way to much for upper seats. I'll stick to the 30% off and 4 free t shirts plan.

ffejtable
08-09-2007, 10:10 AM
I am going to be really pissed if Beckham doesnt even play.. I dont even care to see him, its just the principle of the thing... Unfortunately my friend wanted to go to that game...

I might be interested in catching a game in Sept.. The Real Salt Lake looks like its the only one I can make, the Revolution game the previous weekend, which I would rather see is Beaver! I'll keep you in mind if we decide to go to that one too.