PDA

View Full Version : VIR was great UNTIL.....

Qetesh
08-02-2005, 09:49 PM
Some stupid motherfucking cocksucker decided to break in to the truck and steal the key to my track bike, my fiddy and MY CAR AND HOUSE KEYS :banghead: :2finger: :rant: :cursin:

I hope I never find the worthless fucking prick that did this :cursin:

Brian78
08-02-2005, 09:59 PM
where the hell did that happen at, the track or hotel?

Qetesh
08-02-2005, 10:02 PM
where the hell did that happen at, the track or hotel?

At the hotel last night, between 10PM and 9AM :cursin:

We all went out to dinner and when I woke up this morning Cakes was like, "why did you take everything outta the glove box and leave it on the seat?" I looked at him like :wtf: Wasn't me. We found that the keys for my track bike and fiddy were gone, but I didn't realize that my car and house keys were gone until I was back at my car in NJ at 7PM :banghead:

Fuck the Innkeeper and FUCK the FUCKING FUCKER that did this :banghead: :cursin:

~Donna~
08-02-2005, 10:10 PM
:( Damn Jen I feel bad for you. They may have gotten the keys but they did not get your stuff right? Hopefully you have spares or the key codes... and as for the house I'd change the locks. Ya have to wonder what goes through people's minds sometimes, buncha loser a**holes.

Qetesh
08-02-2005, 10:14 PM
:( Damn Jen I feel bad for you. They may have gotten the keys but they did not get your stuff right? Hopefully you have spares or the key codes... and as for the house I'd change the locks. Ya have to wonder what goes through people's minds sometimes, buncha loser a**holes.

Thanks D!

Fortunatly, they didn't take anything else, although I wonder why they didn't. There was a bunch of shit in the truck like the XM receiver right on the dash in plain view, Pitbull front and rear stands, a brand new set of Super Corsas, a generator, a tool box with $$$ worth of tools, all our gear, etc... makes me wonder, ya know?

I don't have a spare for the track bike, or my car :banghead: I believe I have one for the fiddy though. Either way, it's gonna cost me some $$$ to get the new key for the car and a new remote :banghead:

I HATE FUCKING THIEVES :cursin:

~Donna~
08-02-2005, 10:19 PM
You made a police report right?

Qetesh
08-02-2005, 10:21 PM
You made a police report right?

Nope, didn't even think to do that :banghead:

Kawibabe
08-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Why would someone just want keys? What a PITA!!!

Qetesh
08-02-2005, 10:40 PM
Why would someone just want keys? What a PITA!!!

The only thing that I can think is that they grabbed the bike keys in an attempt to take my bike and fiddy off the trailer, but perhaps were spooked by someone either pulling in to the parking lot or coming out of their room.

Other then that I'm clueless, especially since they grabbed my car keys off the floor as well.

~Donna~
08-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Nope, didn't even think to do that :banghead:

Well its not too late to do so...something to think about just in case the psycho should know more about you than you think ;)

DougZ
08-03-2005, 08:03 AM
Wow, that sux Jen. F'ing hick theives.

Also, how did they know that all those keys were in the truck???? I wonder of the probable thief was watching what you guys were doing at some point???

FigNewTon
08-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Sorry to hear Jen...when Joe told me that last night I was amazed. People are fugged up....but to only take your keys with Joe's sitting there as well...has to be someone you know.

DougZ
08-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Sorry to hear Jen...when Joe told me that last night I was amazed. People are fugged up....but to only take your keys with Joe's sitting there as well...has to be someone you know.

I was sorta thinking the same thing as Matt.

carl_g
08-03-2005, 09:32 AM
I was sorta thinking the same thing as Matt.

I bet it was Joe! :wow:

Vin
08-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Fucked up, Jen. Sorry to hear of that shit.

Qetesh
08-03-2005, 10:09 AM
First, another big FUCK YOU to the prick that stole my shit :2finger:

As if the situation couldn't get any worse, I just found out that I probably won't be able to get my car back for at least another week.

Being that my car is a late model year, no Toyota dealership can code a key for me. I have to have a whole new ECU installed :wow: Toyota offers a 1 time goodwill program where they will pick up the cost of the ECU, but I will have to pay for labor, keys and new remote. I also have to wait 3-5 business days before the part even arrives at the dealer.

Until then, I have to rent a car :banghead:

The damage?

Car rental = $46.95 per day for 7 days appx. $300

Labor cost = $450 for parts, keys, remote, coding

Total pain and anguish: Priceless

I have to cancel Beaverun next weekend too :banghead:

duc748pilot
08-03-2005, 10:17 AM
why do you have to cancel? bypass that ignition switch on the bike.

FigNewTon
08-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Sorry to hear Jen....I guess the hotel security cameras didn't turn up anything?

Qetesh
08-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Sorry to hear Jen....I guess the hotel security cameras didn't turn up anything?

Nope, they said they couldn't see anything :jerkit:

Chris, I have to cancel my weekend because I can't afford it between the cost of repairing my track bike, the cost of a rental car for a minimum of 7 days, the cost to have the car repaired, and the cost of a hotel for next weekend, including food and gas :cries:

I have no one to help me and thus I have to absorb the cost all on my own. I even had to cancel my clients today which in turn has made me lose money :banghead:

This whole thing has really fucked me up and I'm beyond unhappy.

lateapex
08-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Sorry to hear. Like someone said, have the hotle check the camera tapes. I hope it all works out fo you.

Cakes206
08-03-2005, 01:41 PM
This whole situation got me totally furious and bummed at the same time...first of all, for the fucker who took the keys...fuck you and I wish diarrhea upon you everytime you're in traffic...now...we have the spare key for the 50...the track bike we can definitely bypass the igntion(Omar call me!!)...the big hit is the car keys...this totally fuggin blows.

wcrbikemike
08-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Jen,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Damn loosers always stealing shit.

Mike

HondaGalToo
08-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Sorry to hear that. Thieves fuckin suck. Will insurance pick up any of the cost under your comprehensive/theft? For me, my deductible is more than that, your case may be the same. It's really odd that they just took keys.

I Ride
08-03-2005, 02:10 PM
wasnt me

CBRBob
08-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Strange how they hit you up for just keys but took nothing and not even an attemt on anyone elses stuff in the lot. Set that alarm every time!

Mike295
08-03-2005, 03:00 PM
holly shit thats terrible. what a fucking douchebag who ever did that...

RtypeNYC
08-03-2005, 03:34 PM
This whole thing has really fucked me up and I'm beyond unhappy.
foul.

ffejtable
08-03-2005, 03:36 PM
wow thats totally messed up, sorry to hear that... probably some crack addict looking for money in the glovebox or something? took the keys cause they were shiney and it was an entertaining distraction i guess....

the whole ordeal with the car is really a pita....

njf4i
08-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Damn Jen i'm sorry to hear about this. I hope that prick mother fucker dies of Aids... (small O&A reference).

But just be careful, i had a friend who like you had his keys stolen on vacation in Ocean City MD. Well my friend didn't change his locks and 2 weeks later his house got broken into.

They finally caught the thief but it turns out he got my friends adress from a VIN number on the car.

Hopefully everything works out.

Brian78
08-03-2005, 06:54 PM
wasnt me

how do u say fajita in spanish? :LOL:

RCM78
08-03-2005, 09:15 PM
It was CBRBOB!!! He's a closet klepto...

Sorry Bob... :wave2:

CBRBob
08-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Lucky for you i'm not a yamaha guy....... :)

Qetesh
08-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Well, the good news is that I found a spare key to my car in my storage unit. The problem is that it's a valet key and the dealership can't make copies of it, they need the master key, which was the one that was stolen :banghead:

Anyway, I can drive the car with it so that's awesome, because now I don't need the rental, which I dropped off this morning. Had to pay for a days rental, but it's better then a week or two.

To get the valet key out of my garage I had to pay $40 to have the lock cut and new one replaced :banghead:

Went to the dealership this morning to find out that the ECU is on backorder. Thank god that spare was in my garage :boogie:

I will still need to put a new ECU in the car and get new keys and remotes, but I can do that at a time when money will be plentiful (read; when trackdays are over) :LOL:

DougZ
08-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Good news Jen..that's great....at least better than what it was.

Track days over???? Is that when I'll have money in my account again? lol :)

AfricanBootyScratcher
08-04-2005, 02:21 PM
good thing about the car!!
I talked to Joe yesterday, looks like sunday after work I'll take a ride up and give him a hand bypassing the ignition on your track bike

Qetesh
08-04-2005, 02:25 PM
I talked to Joe yesterday, looks like sunday after work I'll take a ride up and give him a hand bypassing the ignition on your track bike

I really appreciate your help Omar! It means a lot to me. Thanks!!!

FigNewTon
08-04-2005, 02:25 PM
Not to bad Jen...Looks like things are starting get a little better

Qetesh
08-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Not to bad Jen...Looks like things are starting get a little better

Actually, quite the opposite :( At least I'm not gonna be giving out as much money though, and that's a good thing.

DougZ
08-04-2005, 02:39 PM

Omar is the man, isn't he..but don't tell him..if his head gets any bigger, he really will look like a penis. lmao :)

soda7o
08-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Jen, first off.. that sucks balls....

now what kind of car do you have thatthey have toprogram your keys.. just so you know half of that is bullshit...
but hey you never know..

Islandmon
08-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Sorry to hear I hope the Fucker gets what he deserves!!!! :rock:

AfricanBootyScratcher
08-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Omar is the man, isn't he..but don't tell him..if his head gets any bigger, he really will look like a penis. lmao :)
yes doug, I giant penis with ears!
is that why you love rubbing my head so much :lol:

DougZ
08-04-2005, 07:54 PM
yes doug, I giant penis with ears!
is that why you love rubbing my head so much :lol:

LMFAO :)

OK, enough bastardizing Qu-J's thread

CBRBob
08-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Jen, still going to the Beev?
Remind Joe to LOCK the doors!

Qetesh
08-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Jen, still going to the Beev?
Remind Joe to LOCK the doors!

Yup, I'm still signed up for Beaverun and I will be there. I almost canceled yesterday, but decided to wait a couple days and think it over.

Being able to unload the rental car really helped in making my decision. Besides, you know how much I love hangin with Rita...it just wouldn't be the same not to be there ;)

CBRBob
08-04-2005, 11:16 PM
excellent!!!!