PDA

View Full Version : For future reference...

High_Revs_17
08-02-2005, 07:36 PM
I might not be able to ride with the pack but that doesn't mean I can't "CHASE" the pack. Ask NJF4I about the last New Hope ride I tailed...my car has no problems keeping up. :nod2:

Vin
08-02-2005, 07:38 PM
It's either gonna be me or Mike MPtotheFZ sweeping, so stay off my ass! :thefinger

Are you coming Saturday?

High_Revs_17
08-02-2005, 07:46 PM
It's either gonna be me or Mike MPtotheFZ sweeping, so stay off my ass! :thefinger

Are you coming Saturday?

I might even have to pass you two so just follow my taillights! :lol:

I wish I can make it but at this point I'm still not behind the wheel...next time! :nod2:

Take lots of pics for me!

soda7o
08-02-2005, 07:50 PM
I might even have to pass you two so just follow my taillights! :lol:

I wish I can make it but at this point I'm still not behind the wheel...next time! :nod2:

Take lots of pics for me!

i got a bit excited ad tought i was going to see you..
oh well til next time

njf4i
08-03-2005, 07:37 AM
I might not be able to ride with the pack but that doesn't mean I can't "CHASE" the pack. Ask NJF4I about the last New Hope ride I tailed...my car has no problems keeping up. :nod2:

Ron i just wanted to let you know that i think driving at 90mph on 45mph back roads is dangerous. Your gonna get caught one of these days and loose it all. You know your not untouchable. :LOL:

Now do you remember that New Hope conversation? DICK!!!!! :evil2:

~Donna~
08-03-2005, 07:51 AM
:lol: Sounds like Ron needs a designated driver :)

High_Revs_17
08-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Ron i just wanted to let you know that i think driving at 90mph on 45mph back roads is dangerous. Your gonna get caught one of these days and loose it all. You know your not untouchable. :LOL:

Now do you remember that New Hope conversation? DICK!!!!! :evil2:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:............Ah I see you remembered my excellent advice! :lol:

Just remember to keep it under 120 Mr. Sidecar. :lol:

High_Revs_17
08-04-2005, 09:28 PM
:lol: Sounds like Ron needs a designated driver :)

As a matter of fact at this point......I do! :lol: I'm happy to know that if I can't have a fast bike anymore at least I can have a fast car..."I feel the need, the need for speed OW!" he-he.

AfricanBootyScratcher
08-05-2005, 08:54 PM
yeh but that's keeping up with nick, hell I could do that on a Huffy with a bent rim, compleate with bannana seat, basket, and pink tassels! haha

Vin
08-05-2005, 09:22 PM
yeh but that's keeping up with nick, hell I could do that on a Huffy with a bent rim, compleate with bannana seat, basket, and pink tassels! haha

Pink tassels too? Man, you're hardcore.

:lol:

Cakes206
08-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Pink tassels too? Man, you're hardcore.

:lol:

Don't forget the orange flag. :LOL: :LOL: