PDA

View Full Version : Helmet Cam accident

jcblitz
07-12-2007, 08:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpOxMDE0acE

"Ironically, the rider in the accident is a professional female rider filming a documentary about safe riding. A Civic on the other lane, after getting a flat-tire, decided to speed up. When the Civic realized he was going to rear-end the white car in front of him, he stepped hard on his brakes."

SPL170db
07-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Old repost

John712
07-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Old repost

but theres so many new exciting members signing up during the week that havent seen it :D

still wondering why he locked up his rear brakes. you can see he wasnt all the close to the car in front him him. glad shes ok though, just a little banged up.
cute to :)

jcblitz
07-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Old repost

link? I don't remember seeing it, but if it's a repost, someone lock this and someone else make fun of me.

John712
07-12-2007, 09:34 PM
link? I don't remember seeing it, but if it's a repost, someone lock this and someone else make fun of me.

naaa, nothings getting locked! you got my WoRD on it. theres always new people signing up and will see it, therefor they will always be alert, new and old riders the same.

but can we still make fun of you.? :lol:

SPL170db
07-12-2007, 10:00 PM
but theres so many new exciting members signing up during the week that havent seen it :D

still wondering why he locked up his rear brakes. you can see he wasnt all the close to the car in front him him. glad shes ok though, just a little banged up.
cute to :)

He was trying to drift F&F Tokyo Drift style but screwed. Drive was a real douchebag.

Dumbass driver walking up to crashed female rider: "You OK man?"

Tonupboy
07-12-2007, 10:48 PM
I think its totally preventable. The rider has a very slow reaction. The moment the car started skidding the rider could have mashed those brakes (controlled and smoothly) and stopped on time, and even have time to look at his side mirrors to prevent a possible rear end collision ...I dont know, but thats just me. One thing I learned from MSF is that you put faith on your FRONT brakes - squeeze the shit out of it. I NEVER use the rear brakes.

njf4i
07-13-2007, 04:43 AM
Best part of that vid was the bystanders thought it was a guy. Well until she took her helmet off. :lol:

Kennedy
07-13-2007, 05:46 AM
The best part of the vid was the boobs

JHuff1219
07-13-2007, 01:16 PM

Amen, bother! I watched twice just to see the cleavage again.

carl_g
07-13-2007, 01:54 PM
Amen, bother! I watched twice just to see the cleavage again.

woah let me go watch it again!~:ride:

carl_g
07-13-2007, 01:57 PM
woah let me go watch it again!~:ride:
ohhhhhhhh yeah NICE TITS!!!:arrr:

Lucky7
07-13-2007, 02:39 PM

Yeah I had a little accident myself watching those cans.

Cakes206
07-13-2007, 02:50 PM
ohhhhhhhh yeah NICE TITS!!!:arrr:

You just quote yourself? :lol:

John712
07-13-2007, 03:08 PM
An accident that could have caused the life of a person, and you all are talking about cleavage :nono::nono:

Lucky7
07-13-2007, 03:53 PM
An accident that could have caused the life of a person, and you all are talking about cleavage :nono::nono:

Thankfully the most we're talking about is tits because I'd rather talk about that than say "RIP" to another rider any day.

I think its totally preventable. The rider has a very slow reaction. The moment the car started skidding the rider could have mashed those brakes (controlled and smoothly) and stopped on time, and even have time to look at his side mirrors to prevent a possible rear end collision ...I dont know, but thats just me. One thing I learned from MSF is that you put faith on your FRONT brakes - squeeze the shit out of it. I NEVER use the rear brakes.

Not sure about totally preventable...anticipating a car jumping in you lane is one but this was just a freak accident. The car and motorcycle were at least 2 seconds apart but I think her first survival reaction was to look for an escape route to the right which closed up right away and took away precious stopping time.

soda7o
07-13-2007, 04:51 PM
damn youtube is blocked at work.. got to wait till i get home to see the boobies

SPL170db
07-13-2007, 07:04 PM

All's well that ends well I always say. :ride:

opinion914
07-14-2007, 07:16 AM
im not so sure my reaction time would have saved me there, shit happens much quicker when you're not expecting it. regarding the brestesses, i just rubbed one out a few minutes ago so they have no effect on me.