PDA

View Full Version : Six Feet Under

xstortion
08-01-2005, 11:55 AM
was pretty damn good last night. I was like :shock:

DougZ
08-01-2005, 12:31 PM
was pretty damn good last night. I was like :shock:

Yeah, me too. Nate F's his step sister through marriage, and cheats on his B of a wife, who used to cheat on him. Ironic. I loved her face when he dumped her..from his hospital bed. And then, what happened to him in the end....F'ed up.

I like that red head sister in office clothing...what I wouldn't do to her.

xstortion
08-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Yeah incredible irony but just think he didn't even have to tell Brenda because he was gonna be gone by the next scene anyway. He coulda got away scott free.

Yeah Lauren Ambrose is lookin pretty good in a Wednsday Adams or Rose Mcgowan kinda way

DougZ
08-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah incredible irony but just think he didn't even have to tell Brenda because he was gonna be gone by the next scene anyway. He coulda got away scott free.

Yeah Lauren Ambrose is lookin pretty good in a Wednsday Adams or Rose Mcgowan kinda way

Yeah, I am sure not every guy will find her attractive, but she has something about her. Especially if the carpet matches the curtains.....I would munch all damn day long. LOL

xstortion
08-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Damn so Nate is really dead and it wasn't a dream :wow:

Joe brought up something interesting on Saturday, he said that Nate knew he was going to die even before he broke it off with Brenda. I never thought about it that way.

Last episode was pretty damn sad :(

DougZ
08-08-2005, 12:16 PM
yeah, last night's was a downer for sure.

Dude, we need our cable access show...LOL. We can shit at sidewalk cafes and comment on hot chicks that walk by, and then do commentry on TV shows we watch as well. That would be tits. LOL :)

xstortion
08-08-2005, 12:39 PM
yeah, last night's was a downer for sure.

Dude, we need our cable access show...LOL. We can shit at sidewalk cafes and comment on hot chicks that walk by, and then do commentry on TV shows we watch as well. That would be tits. LOL :)

Im up 4 it. We just need a sponsor

As u can tell my radar was up 2 par on Saturday :nod2:

DougZ
08-08-2005, 12:52 PM
Im up 4 it. We just need a sponsor

As u can tell my radar was up 2 par on Saturday :nod2:

Me too bro, me too. LOL

Ant
08-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Did you guys watch Beverly Hills 90210 as well? :LOL:

DougZ
08-08-2005, 01:04 PM

well YEAH till it got all stupid...LOL

xstortion
08-08-2005, 02:00 PM

Funny thing is I remember watching season 1 of 90210 but didn't go much beyond that

Now that I know who u r I can say this:

Asians must not like this kinda show :lol:

DougZ
08-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Alyssa Milano seasons were the best of 90210....she is such a fricken babe....especially back then. I would kill for her...yes I would. :)

njf4i
08-08-2005, 06:06 PM
Dude, we need our cable access show...LOL. We canshit at sidewalk cafes and comment on hot chicks that walk by, and then do commentry on TV shows we watch as well. That would be tits. LOL :)

Was i the only one that caught this ^^^^????

xstortion
08-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Claire was totally out of control this week :lol: she totally played that lawyer guy out. I for one am glad that she flipped that horrid hearst. To bad next week will be the last episode :(

I won't even be around to see it so no spoilers for this and Entourage please

DougZ
08-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Claire was totally out of control this week :lol: she totally played that lawyer guy out. I for one am glad that she flipped that horrid hearst. To bad next week will be the last episode :(

I won't even be around to see it so no spoilers for this and Entourage please

Yo Chris, this week was mest up. LOL. Claire shoulda been smacked down as soon as she sharted going off the handle. I think Rico should have done it. LOL

next week's will be weird. LOL

Tonupboy
08-17-2005, 02:40 PM
one more to go!!!