PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Texas and Updates

Lakota
06-19-2007, 03:27 PM
Hello everyone,
I know it has been awhile but wanted to stop in and say hi and fill you in on the addictions you helped create.Racing season satrted in February with a 100 mph get off and 4 high speed cartwheels,but that only made me madder instead of scared so fast forward to last weeks races and I earned my first 2 podiums ever a 1st in Classic (now I have a 20pt lead ) and a 2nd in F40 Novice plus $350 in contigency money as well as lap times over 17 seconds faster than last year and here is the best part,I ran into a lady friend from Trackdays and brought her to the races now 3 race weekends later she has her full license and I have an awesome lady in my life and it is all your fault!!!!! Thanks again for everything and I do look forward to being at the next Christmas get together as well.Hey I thought some of you wanted to come down here to do a little racing? Still interested,take care and I will try to upload a pic of us,and yes that is her 636:)

Cakes206
06-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Awesome to hear for ya Gil...cool pic. Sorry to hear about your get off but glad to see you're right back in the saddle so to speak, lol.

Qetesh
06-19-2007, 05:06 PM
Gil, great news!! Congrats on the podiums and the new lady friend ;)

SilverDragon
06-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Is that an alcoholic beverage in your hand? Is that your warm-up? :D

Congrats and good luck!

Lakota
06-20-2007, 11:40 AM
I wish,but just a Diet Coke, can't afford the bail money and racing :) Hopefully if the vacations work out she can join me for the trip north and see you all in December,take care. I did quit smoking though and am also riding on an endurance team this year as well.

PitsVtec
06-20-2007, 11:11 PM
It's been a while....have fun!!!!

Lakota
06-22-2007, 01:47 PM
Thought I would add a couple of pics on my trusty old F3 :) number 426