PDA

View Full Version : where to find beautiful girls

John712
06-07-2007, 10:09 AM
other then you all getting your hair all gel'd up, pulling out your so called best arocrombie weekend clothes that you wear every weekend to go out, and not to mention that t-shirt thats 2 sizes smaller then what your supposed to wear so that the sleeves are tight around the biceps to make you look big BLAH. only to go home drunk with no play.

not only in church can you find one, and all you have to wear is a nice inexpensive suit or dress clothes.! but if you wear a cheap $3 pair of paints and a Target T-shirt and go to HomeDepot, you'll find them there to. :D

Barbi
06-07-2007, 10:27 AM
:confused:

MatthewC
06-07-2007, 11:39 AM
where can you get pants for $3?

GIX750
06-07-2007, 11:41 AM
hell ya, home depot rocks for hot girls

njf4i
06-07-2007, 12:16 PM
Another hidden secret for hot girls that have there guard down is Barnes & Nobles book store. There's always a ton of girls there who generally like to talk and don't act like the snotty bitches they are when there at the bar.

soda7o
06-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Another hidden secret for hot girls that have there guard down is Barnes & Nobles book store. There's always a ton of girls there who generally like to talk and don't act like the snotty bitches they are when there at the bar.

what are you donig there i know you dont read.. :)

and yes B and N is a good pick up spot.. :)

Redlinerider
06-07-2007, 12:21 PM
what the hell is worng with you??? does brenda know about this? or is that part of the plan :moocow: you big sexy boy!!! you ;)

njf4i
06-07-2007, 12:40 PM
what are you donig there i know you dont read.. :)

and yes B and N is a good pick up spot.. :)

You don't have to know how to read. All you have to do is hold the book in front of your face. Just not to close because you'll look like an ass. :roflmao:

Lucky7
06-07-2007, 01:27 PM
Need a rub and tug place John?

SPL170db
06-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Was there a question in there somewhere????

soda7o
06-07-2007, 02:13 PM
You don't have to know how to read. All you have to do is hold the book in front of your face. Just not to close because you'll look like an ass. :roflmao:

make sure its right side up too.. :) :moocow:

Retom7
06-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Places to avoid - Starbucks (everyone's a snotty bitch, including the dudes, at that place), Panera Bread or any of the psuedo upscale eateries, and elementary schools (people don't like you hanging out around that place).

In all seriousness, the first one on that list is the worst... worse than bar bitches.

B&N is good, especially if you read books and not just magazines, then you can just randomly ask a girl about a book she's reading or looking at and just lie about your interest in the book/author/whatever. Works best if you know enough to compare that book to something else or start to discuss another author you like. Just avoid saying your favorite author is Dr. Suess... unless you are at the elementary school library. :lol:

causef0rconcern
06-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Poland

PSYCHO1000R
06-07-2007, 09:10 PM
i find kohls and target a potential gold mine, always seems to have hot women in there!

PSYCHO1000R
06-07-2007, 09:15 PM
other then you all getting your hair all gel'd up, pulling out your so called best arocrombie weekend clothes that you wear every weekend to go out, and not to mention that t-shirt thats 2 sizes smaller then what your supposed to wear so that the sleeves are tight around the biceps to make you look big BLAH. only to go home drunk with no play.

not only in church can you find one, and all you have to wear is a nice inexpensive suit or dress clothes.! but if you wear a cheap $3 pair of paints and a Target T-shirt and go to HomeDepot, you'll find them there to. :D

CLICK (http://www.tristatesportbikes.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=4073)

opinion914
06-07-2007, 10:05 PM
u get what u pay for steve. thought the ann taylor / Liz Clairborn clique aint my thing either.