Tonupboy
05-21-2007, 04:29 PM
http://www.countryinns.com/chi/images/hotels/INSOPORT/food3_450.jpg

Cheeseburger in Paradise

334 Rt 46 East
Wayne, NJ 07470
Located on Rt. 46 Service Rd. at the Ramada Inn

May 23 - Wednesday after work, 7pm.

Just opened this week. Wifey and I decided to check this out today and its a nice place. This is that Jimmy Buffet restaurant chain. Its literally like a minute away from Hooters in Wayne. This one is right next to the Golf and Ramada Inn place on Rt.46.

The cool thing about this place is that one side of the wall opens up (like 3 garage doors) when its warm enough that you have a nice breeze running through the restaurant - and your bike is within eye shot.

We've been looking for a new Bike Night place and I think this might be ideal. Frankly, I'm kinda sick of the Hooters one. I'm currently talking to the store manager to setup a specific night where he might be able to cater to sportbikers and stuff.

See you then.

soda7o
05-21-2007, 04:46 PM
this is why there are so many fat people in america...(unfortunatly i am one of them) damn you cheesburger paradise.. :(

_Jay_
05-21-2007, 04:50 PM
I ate at the one in Secaucus. It's pretty good, but gets so ridiculously crowded. Make sure you try the Mini Cheeseburgers.

Retom7
05-21-2007, 04:51 PM
I ate at the one in Secaucus. It's pretty good, but gets so ridiculously crowded. Make sure you try the Mini Cheeseburgers.

I didn't think anything tasted right in Secaucus... :peep: